5.) Miss Goode

Misty let out a frustrated sigh as she threw another dress onto the floor.

Her bedroom door cracked open and Mallory popped her head in. "Hot date?" she asked.

"Shit!" she yelled as her hand flew up to her chest. "Don't do that, Mal! Damnit, I almost pissed myself!" she sighed heavily before sitting down on her bed. "And no, well, not really."

Mallory raised an amused brow as she laughed. "So, what's their name?"

"Doesn't matter... I'm not even sure I'll get to see her."

"It's a girl?" Mallory beamed.

"A GIRL?" Coco yelled from the hallway.

Misty rolled her eyes. "Did ya not give me the address for a lesbian club yesterday?" she asked sarcastically.

"Well, yes, but I didn't think you'd actually go."

"Well, I did," Misty said before getting back up. "I need an outfit. One that makes me look... hot."

"Hmm," Mallory hummed before stepping over the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Can I help?" Coco asked as she stepped inside the bedroom.

"Sure," Misty said.

An hour had passed, and what seemed like a hundred outfits later, Misty finally settled on a simple, black dress with an open back. She covered herself in a faux leather jacket and put on a pair of matching boots.

"Are ya sure this ain't too simple?" she questioned her two friends.

"Babe, if she doesn't like you in this, she doesn't deserve you in that lingerie you're hiding underneath," Mallory said.

Misty nodded softly before looking at herself in the mirror. "How dramatic on the makeup?"

"Not too much," Mallory told the taller woman.

Misty nodded before heading to their shared bathroom. She put on her usual natural shadow, smudged eyeliner, mascara, and lip-gloss to top the look off.

"Damn, someone is going to be lucky. We'll be quiet so you don't have to be." Mallory smirked playfully.

Misty blushed as she chuckled shyly. "I'm not bringing her home." She said. She knew that would never happen, especially not with Goode.

Mallory pouted. "I want to meet her if this goes well."

"What if we already know her?" Coco said jokingly.

Misty chuckled softly, but on the inside, she was hoping that neither of them knew Miss Goode. She wanted to learn more about herself, but aside from that, Goode made her feel things she honestly had never felt before, and that scared her.

Taking an Uber to the club once again, she thanked the driver once they arrived. She walked up, flashed her ID to the same bodyguard she saw the last two times, received the same stamp, and headed inside. The usual by now, there was booming music, the vibrations of the bass under her feet, and smoke and that indistinguishable perfume.

Walking over to the bar, Misty spotted Queenie, who gave her an all-knowing smirk. She blushed as she approached the bar counter.

"Old fashioned?" Queenie questioned.

"And a shot of vodka, please," Misty said.

Queenie nodded before placing a shot glass on the counter. She filled the glass up to the brim before making the old-fashioned for the curly-haired blonde. After placing the drink on the counter, she gave a small nod to someone.