4.) The Contract

This is the contract that Misty would have filled out. I have written it to seem as if she has already filled it out, so you get to see her answers about some things. -B

Contract:

Made this day _June 12, 2019_

BETWEEN

_Goode___

(Dominant)

_Misty Day_

(Submissive)

THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS:

1.)   The following terms are a binding contract between the Dominant and the Submissive.

FUNDAMENTAL TERMS:

2.)   The fundamental purpose of this contract is to allow the Submissive to explore their sensuality and their limits safely, with due respect and regard to their needs, their limits, and their wellbeing.

3.)   The Dominant and the Submissive agree and acknowledge that all that occurs under the term of this contract will be consensual, confidential, and subject to the agreed limits and safety procedures set out in this contact. Additional limits and safety measures by be agreed on in writing. 

4.)   Adherence to the above warranties, agreements, and undertakings (and any additional limits and safety measures agreed under clause 3 above) are fundamental to this contract. Any breach shall render it void with immediate effect of each party agrees to be fully respectful to the other for the consequence of any breach.

5.)   Everything in this contract must be read and interpreted in the light of the fundamental purpose and the fundamental terms set out in clauses above.

ROLES:

6.)   The Dominant shall take responsibility for the wellbeing and the proper training, guidance, and discipline of the Submissive. They shall decide the nature of such training, guidance, and discipline and in the time and place of its administration, subject to the agreed terms, limits, and safety measures.

7.)   If at any time the Dominant shall fail to keep to the agreed terms, limits, and safety measures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under clause 3 above, the Submissive is entitled to terminate this contract.

8.)   Subject to that and the previous clauses above, the Submissive is to serve and obey the Dominant in all things. Subject to the agreed terms, limits, and safety measures set out in this contract or agreed to under clause 3 without any question or hesitation.

COMMENCEMENT AND TERM:

9.)   The Dominant and Submissive enter into this contract upon the date above. And abide by the conditions without any exceptions.

10.)                  This contract shall be effective for three months. At the end of the term, the Submissive and Dominant can discuss working out another contract, or part ways.

AVAILABILITY & LOCATION:

11.)                  The Dominant and Submissive may agree upon a time to meet every week, or bi-weekly at AFTERGLOW.

12.)                  All scenes will take place at AFTERGLOW.

13.)                  If the Submissive happens to see the Dominant anywhere outside of AFTERGLOW, they are to act as if they do not know the Dominant for their own safety and the Dominants.

14.)                  No scenes are to take place outside of AFTERGLOW.

SERVICE PROVISIONS:

15.)                  The following service provisions have been discussed and agreed and will be adhered to by both parties during the Term. Both parties accept that certain matters may arise which are not covered by the terms of this contract or the service provisions, or that certain matters may be renegotiated. In such circumstances, further clauses may be proposed by way of amendment. Any further clauses or amendments must be agreed, documented, and signed by both parties and shall be subject to the fundamental terms set out by the above clauses.