15: I'm Fastening Myself to You With A Stitch

This chapter is pure porn and I'm not even sorry. Nothing extreme but very hot imo. Enjoy another 4k word chapter.

———

As soon as they were back in the car, Misty thought it started to feel natural when Cordelia placed her hand on her thigh. This time when she spread her legs, Cordelia's hand slipped higher.

"Do you work tomorrow?" The older woman's voice pulled Misty from her thoughts.

"Yes..." she shifted her hips towards the teasing hand. "Not 'til eleven."

"I can have you back home before that if you want to stay over tonight." Cordelia's hand slid higher, cupping Misty's center over here jeans. She pressed against the seam.

Misty whined softly. "I-I'd like that..."

The next fifteen minutes were painfully slow for Misty. Cordelia's hand never left her body. She would move back down to the woman's thighs, ghosting over the fabric of her jeans with her nails, and back up. The closer they got to Cordelia's house, the more she would tease. Five minutes out, she undid the button of Misty's jeans and dipped her hand inside of the younger woman's panties.

Misty gasped at the skillful fingers that dipped inside her only once. Cordelia pulled her hand back glancing at the arousal that coated her fingers. She smirked, "have you been thinking about me all day?"

Misty but her lip as she felt herself blushing. "Maybe..."

Cordelia lifted her hand to Misty's mouth, keeping her eyes on the road as she turned onto her street.
The younger woman bit her lip only for a moment. She took Cordelia's fingers, humming softly when she tasted herself. Her tongue slowly licked up, around, and in between Cordelia's fingers before she pulled back.

"Good girl," the older woman said as she parked the car in front of her townhouse.

Misty felt the blush on her cheeks only intensify. She quickly buttoned her jeans before grabbing her bag. She got out of the car, meeting Cordelia in front of it. The shorter woman took her and led her up the steps. She unlocked the front door and pushed it open for Misty.

She stepped inside, and without missing a beat, Cordelia's hands were on her hips as their lips met in a heated embrace. She moaned into the kiss as her back hit the door. Her bag dropped to the ground as her hands went to tangle in blonde hair.

Cordelia's hands snaked around to the front of Misty's jeans, undoing the button and zipper. Misty kicked off her boots, making her just an inch shorter than Cordelia as she stood in her heels still. They pulled away as Cordelia pushed her jeans down. Misty stepped out of her pants, breathing hard as her hands slipped down Cordelia's neck to her shoulders. She pushed the woman's coat down her arms.

Cordelia kissed the younger woman fiercely as her hands slipped Misty's coat off next. She pulled Misty away from the door, and without pulling away from their embrace, she led her upstairs to the bedroom. Both of their shirts were left in the hallway, leaving Misty only in her matching underwear set, and Cordelia in her bra and pants.

She backed Misty up to the bed, gently pushing her down. She finally kicked off her heels, and Misty propped herself up on her elbows to watch as she pushed her pants down. Cordelia was wearing a red bralette and thong set. The color against her skin was beautiful. The younger woman bit her lip as her eyes met brown hues.