22: Play Things for Me To Use

Guess who got drunk to write smut again... that'd be this guy ;)
Sorry it's taken me so long to get this chapter out. I had half of it written, and the next day, sober I hated it. So, I had to rewrite a lot. Thanks for sticking around to read, regardless of when I post. Anyways, enjoy this long, smutty mess.

It wasn't long before Cordelia's footsteps could be heard against the wooden floorboards. Misty grabbed fistfuls of the comforter as she waited, making sure she didn't touch herself. When she lifted her head, her teeth sunk into her bottom lip.

Cordelia was only in her matching set of black, lace panties and bra. In her hands, she held red, nylon rope, a blindfold, and a key. "Up."

Misty raised her hands, still biting her lip as Cordelia wrapped delicate knots around her wrists, binding them together. She moved down to Misty's ankles, tying each one to a post of the bed, leaving her lover's legs spread wide for her. Slowly, the dominatrix climbed onto the bed, straddling the younger woman. She brought the blindfold over Misty's head to cover her eyes. She sat back, and waited a few seconds. "Remember your safe words."

"Yes, Mommy..." Misty was already trembling with anticipation.

Cordelia pulled back, and got off the bed. Only to receive a whine from Misty. "Patience is a virtue," was all the domme said.

Misty took a slow, deep breath as she reminded herself to rely on her other senses. It was something Cordelia taught her early on in their sessions. Her lover's footsteps went to the left, she figured Cordelia was getting into her toy box hidden inside her closet. The thought made her squirm.

She remembered a few weeks ago when she sat on the floor of the closet and looked through every drawer and section of the locked box. Various types of nipple toys, some she had tried and some she had never seen before. Two duplicates of Cordelia's favorite floggers. She had a whole drawer dedicated to dildos and strap-one, and another for various kinds of vibrators. So, it was a guessing game to figure out what her girlfriend was going to bring with her.

Footsteps started to come her way again, and Misty's teeth sunk into her bottom lip. The bed dipped, and Cordelia straddled the younger blonde. "We're doing something new." Her hands rested on Misty's hips for a moment, until she started to slide her hands higher, brushing the undersides of her breasts.

Misty whined softly. "O-okay?"

Her thumb nails dragged across the skin of Misty's breasts, smirking when the submissive arched into her touch. Her fingertips ghosted over the skin, leaving goosebumps in her wake. Before her fingers touched Misty's nipples, she pulled back. She moved down the bed, and her hands slowly pushed Misty's thighs open even more.

Misty hummed softly, hips bucking against the teasing hands. A moan slipped from her lips when she felt Cordelia's fingers brushed against her slit. Her hands pulled against her restraints. She had to remind herself to take a deep breath. This was just the beginning and she already wanted to beg for more—anything more.

Cordelia took her time. The pad of her thumb slowly ran up and down the younger woman's slit. She moved the digit even slower when Misty's hips bucked. She pulled her thumb away, and leaned down to press a hard kiss to the woman's thigh.

A small whine rippled from Misty's throat when she felt the slight stinging pleasure from the dominatrix leaving a hickey on her thigh. She bit her lip as those perfect lips moved higher, and just when she thought Cordelia's mouth would meet her aching core, she skipped over the area completely. She latched onto her hipbone, leaving another bruising mark. It only made Misty moan again.

If only Misty didn't have her blindfold on, she would see the wicked grin her lover's lips held. Cordelia kissed across Misty's abdomen in order to leave a mark on the opposite hip. This time, she added a light amount of teeth, causing Misty's hips to jump. "Oh," the older blonde husked. "Do you like that?"