14: Get It Off My Chest, Get It Off My Desk

Misty had been on the phone with Mallory for nearly three hours when she got a text from Cordelia letting her know she was on the way. "Shit!" The young woman exclaimed. She was only dressed in her panties and bra, which were a black, lace, matching set.

"Is she on the way?" Mallory asked.

"Yes! What am I gonna wear?" She walked to her closet and started looking through her dresses.

"Babe, it's too cold for a dress. Go simple. Skinny jeans and a sweater."

"What if she takes me somewhere nice? Mal, she's got money." Misty explained before opening the small window in her bedroom. She lit a pre roll and took a hit before blowing the smoke out of the opening. "I'm so fuckin' nervous."

"Misty, you two already fucked, a date isn't as nerve wracking."

"I agree!" Coco said in the background.

"Y'all don't know her like I do! Cordelia is almost always a little intimidating. I mean, I haven't found a single flaw in her..." Misty paused to take another puff before setting the joint in the ashtray on her dresser. "That's usually not a good thin'."

"How well do you know her though? Aside from what you told me, she's still a mystery woman." Mallory commented.

"Honestly, Misty, this date should be a breeze. Don't listen to Mal." Coco said as she sat down next to her girlfriend. "But you need to get dressed and cover the weed smell."

"Ugh, I know!" Misty was quick to light an incense. She grabbed a pair of jeans, a black, lace top, and a simply coat. "She's shorter than me, should I wear flats?"

"It's different with women." Coco said.

"Yeah, they're not insecure about their height." Mallory added.

"Boots it is," Misty said to herself as she grabbed them out of her closet. She was thankful she had already done her makeup. She took another drag off the joint before putting it out. She put the roach into a container and sprayed her perfume around the bedroom. "I'm gonna let y'all go." She grabbed her phone off her dresser.

"Make sure to feed the cats before you get some pussy!" Mallory grinned from ear to ear.

"Oh, shut up." Misty smiled as she hung up the call. She grabbed her bag before walking out to the living room to feed  the three cats. Once everyone was fed, she stepped outside, locking the door behind herself.

It wasn't long before Cordelia's car came down the road. She parked in front of Misty's apartment, and got out to open Misty's door for her. The younger blonde smiled shyly as she slipped into the car. "Thank ya."

"You're welcome," Cordelia said before shutting the door. As she walked around the car, Misty got a look at the woman's outfit. She was in black slacks, a black turtle neck, which had a cutout over her breasts, showing her cleavage. The look was topped with a brown jacket and ankle boots.

She instantly felt underdressed. She buckled herself in as Cordelia got back into the drivers seat. "So, where are we goin'?"

"Do you like Italian?" Cordelia started the car as she asked.

"It's one of my favorites," Misty smiled softly.

Cordelia's hand gently rested on Misty's thigh. "Perfect."

"Mhm," she hummed as her legs widened. Her eyes flickered between Cordelia's face and her hand. She had been unbelievably horny since Cordelia dropped her off two days ago, and nothing compared to the orgasm the other woman gave her. She was yearning to feel that amazing again.