3.) Dominatrix

Misty was dressed in a black, spaghetti strap, cropped top, along with black skinny jeans, and black boots to match. It was toned down from the black dress she had worn the night before, but still more dressed up than her usual day-to-day clothing.

She thanked the Uber driver before getting out of the car. She licked her lips as she looked up at the building. The same nervous feeling she had the night prior started to appear once again. She sighed before shoving her phone into her pocket. She grabbed her ID, remembering that she needed it to get inside.

As she walked up to the front door, it was the same guard as the night before. She flashed him her ID and received the same stamp on her hand.

Walking straight into the building, the same smell of smoke mixed with perfume invaded her scenes. She took a deep breath before strutting over to the bar.

Queenie spotted her and smirked as she walked over. "An old fashioned, right?"

Misty gave a small nod. "Yes, please."

"And a shot of vodka?"

"Uh, no, not tonight, but thank ya."

Queenie nodded before making her drink. As she put down the drink, she flashed that smirk again. "I take it you're intrigued?"

"Uh... ya could say that..." Misty chuckled nervously as she grabbed the glass of alcohol.

"Walk around, maybe sit and see if someone piques your interest." She said.

Misty gave a timid nod before stepping away from the bar. Her eyes scanned over the room and she was a little disappointed she didn't see that woman from the night before. She thought maybe it was a little early for her to get there, maybe... or she was already with someone else.

So, she walked around until she found an empty table to sit at. Casually sipping on her drink, Misty listened to the overly loud music booming through the room, and people watched for what felt like hours.

A younger woman started to walk her way. She was blonde with perfectly trimmed hair that framed her face. She was dressed in a black latex dress with fishnet stockings, and knee-high boots. The looked was nice but somewhat intimidating. "Can I get you another drink?" she asked as she approached Misty.

Misty's eyes slowly trailed upward until her eyes met green hues. She felt a small twist in her lower stomach. She gulped. "I-I—only if ya don't mind?"

"Not at all, that's what I'm here for. What are you drinking?"

"An old fashioned."

"I'll be back," the blonde said before walking off.

Misty felt her mouth run dry as she watched this woman walk away. Her eyes dropped to her ass. She couldn't deny the small ache that started to appear between her thighs.

Soon, the younger blonde came back with the drink in her hand. "Here you go. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Thank ya, and, uh, no?" Misty questioned herself as she took the glass. "I don't think so, at least."

"Can I sit?" she asked as she set her hand on the chair opposite of Misty.

"Sure."

"I'm Madison," she said as she sat down.

"Misty."

Madison's lips held a small smirk. "So, what are you here for?"

Misty had to think for a moment. "Well," she licked her lips nervously. "I'm not really sure if I'm bein' honest."

Madison rested her chin on her hand as she stared at the curly-haired-blonde. "New to this?"

Misty nodded as she looked down at her drink. She took a large gulp of it, wondering if she should have asked for that shot of vodka again.