6.) Dancing with Our Hands Tied

When Misty heard yes, she bit her lip hard. Her eyes dropped to her hands, laid neatly in her lap. She felt her heartbeat pick up in speed as she saw Miss Goode stand up from her seat.

"Have you ever been tied up?" Her voice dropped an octave. The dominatrix's ton was enough to ignite a fire in Misty's lower stomach.

"N-no, ma'am," she stammered.

Misty felt a finger under her chin, making her look into brown hues. "Would you like to be?"

"I think so..."

Miss Goode's glossed lips turned upward into a smirk. "Rope, cuffs, chains, a scarf perhaps?"

Misty's eyes gleamed. She didn't know there were so many options to choose from. "Somethin' soft," her southern drawl came out strong when she spoke softly.

"How about nylon rope? It feels close to polyester, and doesn't leave much of a mark if you pull on it." Goode explained as she pulled her hand away.

"Okay," the younger blonde said as she watched the other woman walk over to the chest at the end of the bed. She pulled out a bunch of red rope, and started to unwind it.

"How old are you?" Miss Goode asked as she walked back

"Just turned twenty-two."

A perfectly sculpted brow raised as Miss Goode looped the rope into an o-ring at the top of the bed. "I'll make it loose so you can still move around." She said before motioning for Misty to lay down.

The Cajun crawled to the top of the bed before holding her hands above her head. She could already feel her arousal pooling in her lace panties.

Miss Goode took each of Misty's wrists and tied them to the bedposts. Once she had both wrists bound, a smirk appeared on her lips. "Good. I'm going to start off gentle with you, but I'm going to need you to turn around now."

Misty bit her lip before nodding softly. She turned around, laid on her stomach, ass up, wrists bound. They hadn't even gotten five minutes into this scene and she didn't know how much more she could handle before her panties were ruined. She gulped when she felt Miss Goode's hand run down her back. She felt the slight scratch of the woman's nails over the fabric of her dress. She had to bite her lip to not moan.

"Panties on or off?" the domme asked as her hand rested on Misty's bottom.

Misty licked her lips as she tried to think clearly. "Uh, umm... on..." she murmured shyly. She knew if Miss Goode pulled them off, she would see how wet she had gotten in such a short amount of time.

"Okay," Good said as her hand pulled back. "Where are we? Green?"

"Green," Misty nodded as her body tensed.

The first smack came down onto Misty's ass lightly and she let out a small yelp. The feeling was unexpected, but the jolt it sent through her body was more intoxicating than the drinks she had had at the bar.

"G-green..." she stammered out once again.

"Good girl," Miss Goode said before laying down another small, still light. "Ready for more?"

"Yes, Mistress," Misty breathed out.

The next two were harder, and each time Misty felt the woman's hand collide with her ass, a yelp mixed with a moan left her lips. She was panting hard before two more came down harder.

"Oh...!" she helped loudly at the sixth one.

"How are you?" Miss Goode asked.

Misty sucked in a deep, shaky breath. "Green."