25: Dont Blame Me, Love Made Me Crazy

"Wait," Misty smirked brightly. "Like a good girl."

Cordelia narrowed her eyes. "You're going to enjoy this way too much."

"Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to wait and see!" She said in a sing-song tone as she walked toward the stairs and up them.

Once she was in Cordelia's bedroom, she lit all the candles she had previously placed around the room, and into the bathroom. She started the bath, filling it with lavender-scented salts and bubbles. Once she was happy with the mountain of iridescent circles that filled the tub, she pulled off her sweater and legging, revealing a red, satin bralette and thong set. She filled two glasses of wine, turned off the lights, and made her way back downstairs.

She paused at the entrance of the kitchen, biting her lip, and clasping her hands behind her back. Cordelia was looking down at her phone. Her lips tugged into a wide smirk when her girlfriend looked up at her. She saw those beautiful, brown hues darken over with desire as she looked her up and down.

Cordelia locked her phone and set it on the table before she got up. She raised a brow as she took quick strides across the kitchen. When she reached the younger one, her hands landed on pale hips. Her thumbnail ran across the elastic band of the satin thong, eyes taking in every detail. She finally looked into blue hues. "When did you get this?"

Misty felt herself blushing, she would never get tired of the feeling of Cordelia's eyes undressing her. "The other day. Mallory took me to this store..." She looked down for a moment. "They had a lot of stuff like this there... I know ya like it when I wear red."

"It's so sexy," Cordelia's thumb slipped under the waistband. "You didn't get this just for me, did you, doll?"

"Kinda... I like it through." Misty smiled shyly as she looked deeply into Cordelia's eyes. "It makes me feel—"

"Gorgeous? Beautiful? Hot?"

Misty chuckled as she shook her head. "I was gonna say nice, but yeah, those too."

The shorter woman's other hand moved to cup Misty's cheek, bringing her down into a kiss. "You should always feel that way."

"I do... when I'm with ya," Misty whispered between kisses. After one final kiss, she pulled away and grabbed Cordelia's hand. "Come on."

"This wasn't the surprise?" Cordelia raised a brow.

"Not all of it," Misty grinned as she led the older woman upstairs. Through the bedroom, and into the bathroom. Misty bit her lip nervously as she looked at her girlfriend.

As Cordelia looked around the bathroom, her lips pulled into a smile. "Baby," she looked at the other woman. "You didn't have to do all of this."

"I know, but I wanted to." Misty rested her hands on Cordelia's waist as she stepped closer. She pressed a kiss to her lips as her hands slid underneath her lover's t-shirt. She pulled away, only to pull the shirt up and over the woman's head. Misty bit her lip when she saw the laced material of Cordelia's bra. "I like this," she said as her fingers ghosted over the material.

Cordelia smiled softly. "You like anything I wear." 

"That's," Misty chuckled. "Very true."

"Exactly."

Misty's hands moved down Cordelia's sides until her thumbs dipped under the waistband of her pants. Her fingers moved until she was at the button and zipper. As she pushed the material, she got down on her knees.

Cordelia's hands rested on Misty's shoulders as she stepped out of the pants. She smiled down at Misty as the younger woman placed kisses along her legs, and up to her hips. "I like when you're on your knees."