9.) A Touch of A Hand Lit The Fuse

For anyone who remembers the original story, this is where I'm changing things. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

                               ——

Misty walked into Afterglow with a new stamp on her hand. She had been saving up since Friday, so she could see Cordelia as soon as possible. Instead of buying extra goodies with her paycheck, she saved it all, or at least as much as she could after paying her half of the bills. She was thankful for the extra shifts she picked up, but she knew that if she didn't work her ass off, that her visits with Miss Goode would come to an end.

As she walked over to the bar, she saw Queenie smirk her way. "An old fashioned and a shot of vodka, right?"

"Just the drink tonight," Misty told her.

The bartender raised a brow. "I think you'll want that shot. Miss Goode ain't in the best mood tonight."

Misty felt her heart drop to her stomach as she nodded. "O-okay..."

After Queenie poured the shot, she downed it without missing a beat. She started to mix the old fashioned, and said, "Oh, and she asked me to tell you to meet her in the red room."

"Oh...?" Misty thought that was very unlike the dominatrix.

"Soon," the bartender said as she set the glass down on the bar.

Misty gulped down half of her drink before heading right toward the red room. She sucked in a nervous breath as her hand gripped the doorknob.

She stepped inside and looked for Cordelia. When she spotted the other woman, she gulped. Licking her dry lips, she studied the other blonde's body. She was clad in red lingerie and red heels. Misty noticed that she was putting on mascara before their eyes met through the mirror across from the bed.

"Strip. I want you in nothing tonight." Goode's voice came out rough as she put her mascara away.

Misty swallowed hard as she nodded. "Y-yes, Mistress." She chugged the last of her drink as she started to take off her clothes. She wouldn't normally feel this eager to get naked in front of another person, especially someone she didn't truly know that well. But, she was more eager than ever, not even hesitating to throw her laced panties into the growing pile on the floor. After she was finally nude, she climbed onto the bed. She noticed at the top of the bed were cuffs instead of rope.

As she laid her head on the pillow, Misty saw Goode turn around to face her. She gulped as she watched the other woman walk her way. "I take it Queenie talked to you?" The tips of her pointed acrylics started to lightly run along Misty's calf up to her thigh, skipping over her center, and up the valley of her small breasts. The hand stopped to rest on Misty's neck.

"Y-yes ma'am." Misty sputtered, feeling like she couldn't get a full breath with the woman's hand on her body, teasing her.

"What did she tell you?" Cordelia sat on the edge of the bed, moving her hand to lace through blonde curls.

"To meet ya here... she said you didn't seem like ya were in the best mood." Misty answered hesitatingly.

"Hmm," Cordelia hummed as her fingers ran through Misty's hair for a moment. "It's true."

"What's wron—" she stopped talking when she felt Goode's fingers tangle in her hair, pulling on it at the base of her nape. She bit her lip to hold back a moan that wanted to slip from between her lips.

"No more talking tonight." She said before pulling her hand away. "Hands up, we're trying something new."

Misty nodded softly as she put her hands up. She felt the soft, leather cuff wrap around one wrist, and then the other.