17: Under The Mistletoe Watching The Fire Glow

Misty's shift on Christmas seemed to drag on longer than the eight hours it actually was. She only served a handful of customers all day. After she clocked out, she grabbed her coat and bag from the back room. When she stepped outside, she was surprised to see Cordelia across the street, standing outside her car. Misty quickly made her way across the street with a shy smile on her face as she approached the other blonde.

Cordelia was in black jeans, ankle boots, and white, heavy coat. Her glossed lips carried a gentle smile. She pulled Misty into a kiss, wrapped her arms around the younger woman.

"Why didn't ya tell me ya were comin' by?" Misty asked as they pulled away from each other.

"I wanted to surprise you," Cordelia opened the passenger door.

Misty smiled to herself as she got inside the car. She set her bag in the back, raising a brow when she saw Cordelia had a large bag in the back and groceries. She looked at Cordelia with a curious look as she got into the car. "Plannin' somethin'?"

Cordelia chuckled softly. "Nosy," she said as she started the car. "I wanted to see if you have any plans tonight."

Misty pulled on her seatbelt as she shook her head. "Feed my cats, have an early dinner, maybe a glass of wine and a joint before bed. Why?"

"I want to make you dinner." Cordelia explained as she started the drive to Misty's apartment.

"Ya don't have to do that."

"I want to, though." The older woman rested her hand on Misty's leg. "I want to spoil you tonight."
Misty felt herself blushing as she nodded softly. "Okay."

It didn't take long before Cordelia parked outside of Misty's apartment. She grabbed her bags from the bag while Misty opened the front door, grabbing Tommy before he could escape while the other woman walked inside.

Once they were both inside, Misty set Tommy back down on the floor. She pulled off her jacket and hung it up on the coat rack, and then took Cordelia's bags to her room, while the woman took the groceries to the kitchen.

Misty came back in just her underwear. "I've gotta take a shower. I'll be quick."

Cordelia's eyes looked Misty's body up and down for a moment. "Okay, doll. Take your time. I'm going to make us some food."

Misty walked further into the kitchen, kissing Cordelia's lips softly. "If ya want help, I can when I'm done." She said before putting her curls up in a claw clip.

Cordelia's hands rested on Misty's hips, pulling her close. "What did I say in the car?"

Blue hues dropped for a moment. "Ya wanted to spoil me." She murmured.

"Exactly," Cordelia made Misty look up at her with a gentle finger under her chin. "So go enjoy your shower. Take as long as you want. Just don't have too much fun without me."

"Yes, Mommy." Misty kissed Cordelia once more before she finally pulled away. A small moan escaped her lips when the older woman smacked her ass as she turned around.

"Good girl," Cordelia said as she walked to the bathroom down the hall.

Misty took a much needed, hot and long shower. She deep conditioned her curls, exfoliated, and shaved almost every inch of her body while Stevie Nicks played from her phone. After almost forty-five minutes, she emerged from the bathroom in an old concert t-shirt, fuzzy sleeping pants, and pink socks.
When she walked into the kitchen a smile fixed its way onto her lips when she saw the table set. Cordelia had fixed them spaghetti with garlic bread, with two glasses of wine. She pulled a chair out for Misty when she saw the woman.