31: Sacred New Beginnings

It's been a while since I've posted, but it hasn't been a while since I've written. During the writers block, I have been writing when I feel like I can. I've started two new stories, and several one shots. I won't post a brand new story until Afterglow is finished, and as for the one shots, I'll post it when it's their finished.

As for Afterglow, I had 3 chapters started, but I couldn't finish the one that was meant to be chapter 31. I even tried writing 2 different ideas for 31, and neither ever went anywhere. So this chapter 31, was originally set to take place after their NYC trip. Since I was able to finish it, I moved it to fit between 30 and 32. I hope you enjoy <3

~

Misty woke up to the feeling of the bed dip. Slowly, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She looked to her side, seeing her lover looking at her with a warm smile. In Cordelia's hands was a tray of food and two cups of coffee. "Good morning, babygirl."

Misty smiled as she sat up. She leaned in and pressed a small kiss to Cordelia's lips. "Mornin', Mommy. How'd ya sleep?"

"Really good," Cordelia set the tray down on the bed, and wrapped an arm around the other woman. "How about you?"

Misty curled into Cordelia's side, resting her head on her lover's shoulder. "Me too, I could've slept all day I think." She grabbed a cup of coffee, taking a slow sip.

"You can if you need to, doll." Cordelia pressed a kiss to Misty's temple.

"Nah, I wanna spend it with ya." Misty turned her head to kiss her girlfriend again. "I want to spend everyday with ya."

"I can arrange that." Cordelia squeezed the woman's in her arms.

Misty smiled brightly. After taking another sip, she set her coffee down. Her hands wrapped around Cordelia's waist, gently she kissed her girlfriend slow and lovingly. "Thanks for this trip. It's been really awesome."

Cordelia smiled brightly. She brought a hand up to brush Misty's curls behind her ear, and then cupped her cheek. "You're welcome. Thank you for coming with me. It's been really nice to have someone with me at these parties. I don't feel like the fifth wheel anymore."

The younger woman frowned. "I'll go anywhere with ya so ya never feel that way again."

Cordelia kissed Misty again. "Maybe I will get you a collar and leash just to have you with me at all times."

Misty bit her lip, cheeks blushing hard as her eyes dropped momentarily. "I..." blue hues looked back up. "I'd like that."

Cordelia's smile turned to a bright smirk. "I was just joking, but I want to entertain this topic. It's a lot that goes with a collar, let alone a leash to keep you with me. It's a lot to talk about."

"That's okay!" Misty bit her lip again when she heard how excited she was.

"Was there anything in particular that brought this up?"

"Well," Misty licked her lips. "Last night when y'all when to talk, Diana and Sam were talkin' to me. I asked about Diana's necklace, she told me it was a collar, and then Sam showed me hers, too. They told me a bit about it. And... I get it's a huge thin' from what they said, but I love the idea."

"Did they tell you the reasons they wore it?" Cordelia asked softly.

"Commitment to their owners, and it lets others know, too."

"For Sam, yes. She wears hers even during work so others know she's owned. But Diana is a 24/7 slave for Kate when she's not at work. She got her official collar when she finished her training." Cordelia explained.

Afterglow || Foxxay AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें