Chapter TWENTY SIX

My eyes began to open slowly,letting the day light in. I sat up looking around. My eyes couldn't adjust to the light. I noticed that Ally was laying beside me, she was in a skin tight red dress, her hair was extremely messy. She looked like she wasn't going to get up for a few more hours. I looked at the clock, it was 12:35pm. I got out of the bed to walk to the washroom, when suddenly I tripped over a body. It was Lexi. My face hit the floor causing me to curse in pain. "Fuck." I got up and kicked Lexi, her nose twitched, so I guess that meant she was alive. She was in a black dress. I took a moment to actually look around. Okay, we're still at the hotel. Ash was laying on the floor near the door, and Lilly was no where insight. I looked down and noticed I was in my red party dress. Last night must have been a good night, since I can't remember what happened. I was completely hung over. I continued my journey to the washroom. I don't know if it was just me or the light in the bathroom was actually brighter than the ones in the room. I was squinting due to the fact that the brightness was irritating. I closed the bathroom door as I entered. I pull down my pants, obviously I urrinated, and headed to the sink. I washed my hand, and then my face. I noticed that my hair was a tangled mess. So I took out what was left of my braid, and put all of my hair up in a ponytail. For a second I stared blankly into the mirror. What the hell happened last night??

Suddenly the bath tub curtains slid open and a head flung over the side, causing me to scream. I was so scared I almost peed myself. Then the person looked familiar. "Lilly?"

Her gaze focused on me, and then there it was ladies and gentleman, she braffed all over the floor. She used the back of her arm to wipe off her mouth. Gross. I couldn't help but noticed how bad she looked. Her strapless pink dress was wrinkled, her make up running done her face, and her hair was no longer nice curls, like usual... It was a bird nest. "I'll be right back." I quickly hurried to the mini fridge and grabbed a water bottle. Then I scooted past Lexi's body, to the table where my bag was. I plunged my hand in, feeling around for a pill bottle. I found it and pulled it out. Asperain. I grabbed one and headed to the washroom. I gave the pill to Lilly, she popped it in her mouth. I unscrewed the water bottle and handed it to her. She took a giant gulp washing down the pill.

"Thanks." She whispered and stood. She looked at the floor in disgust. "Urgh I'll clean this up. I think you might want to leave... Cleaning this, might make me want to herl again."

I nodded to confirm. I left the washroom and went back to my bed. I seen my phone laying on it bside my pillow. I unlocked it and noticed I had a message. I opened it, it was from a random number.

'Hey sexy. You wanna send me some pictures... If you know what I mean...'

Ew gross, I thought to myself. I deleted that conversation and went to gallery on my phone. If we had a good time last night we must have took pictures. Proving myself right. I seen a selfie with Ally,Lilly,Lexi, and Ash. We were all in our current dresses, but we weren't such a hot mess. I passed multiple pictures, me with everyone, even some strangers. I then passed this picture with Jessy, and I. We were kissing, and in the background I could see carter with disapproval written on his face. I had to go clear this up. I was about to walk out the suite door, but I realized what I looked like. I knocked on the bathroom door to see if Lilly was done, she opened it and the puke was all gone. I smiled.

"Next time drink on an empty stomach." She faked a laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I'm going to take a quick shower wait your turn." She slammed the door in my face before I could protest. She left me no choice but to wait. I turned around, Ally was up and staring right at me, it was kind of creepy. Then she started talking.