Chapter THIRTEEN

Mordecai's P.O.V

What's going on out there? Must be nothing. I looked back at my art piece. She was tied up. Blood was all over her. The blood across her chest stained her white bra and was trickling down her body. The blood coming from her wrist was dripping on the floor. Her eyes were closed and her head was down. She looked like there was no life in her. What a master piece.

"You're father was just like you." I knew she was unconscious but I stilled talked to her. "He survived for a long time throughout my torture. That's of course because he was a vampire. Little did he know that I infected him with a disease that was like cancer for vampires. Definitely incurable. Its called morbus." I put a needle in her arm. Connected to it was a tube that was connected to a bag filled with a glossy blue liquid, also none as morbus. Before I could open the bag to let the liquid flow the door flew open. It was a group of young people how hilarious.

"Did you come to see my art work? I'm not done yet. Come back later." Of I was being sarcastic. I turned back to the bag to turn it the knob,but was interrupted again.

Lilly's P.O.V

"Hey Ass hole!" Ally shouted. He turned back around. And looked at her with a smile.

"Yes sweet heart?"

"I'm not a vampire or a witch. I'm a bender. Jerk Wod." She stated and then snapped her fingers with both hands beside her. As she snapped her fingers water balls filled her hands. She shot multiple water balls at The evil vamp, but he zipped out of the way.

"You see I'm not an ordinary vampire either." He unbuttoned his suit jacket and ripped it off. He then undid he's shirt showing his bare skin. His skin was covered with black marks and scars, in patterns that didn't make any sense. "You see they call us the 'Santanae sunt lusus'" he emphasized on what they were called. "In Latin that means Satan's toys. And let me tell you, it's not a joke."

Ally threw more balls at him. He just kept dogding them. Ally changed her element. This time she motioned her hands up and parts of the ground raised in the air. It looked like shattered glass but its was the ground. She positioned  her hands as if using an imaginery bow and arrow. She lipped 'boom' and all the rocks went flying in the Vampire's direction.

"You missed me." He was behind me. We all turned around swiftly. His hand was in Jessy's chest. Jessy's face was filled with pain, his eyes were wide open and his face was red. His vains were popping out of his face.

Ally's hands turn to fire again. She raised her hands above her head putting them together...

"No no dear. I wouldn't do that..." The vamp grinned tightening his hold. I jumped at the sight of my cousin's suffering. "You see I'm holding your friends heart in my hands." He slightly titled his head.

"PLEASE STOP!" I couldn't take it anymore. Tears filled my eyes. "We only want our friend back. Stop... Please." I begged.

"What? You don't want me to rip his heart out?? Maybe you guys shouldnt have killed my men." He jerked his hand pulling Jessy's heart out slightly. Jessy whenced.

"That's enough." Carter said as he was looking down. "No one else has to get hurt."

"Ah, he speaks." He smiled and pulled his hand out of Jessy's body, leaving his heart. Jessy put his hand to his chest and drop to his knees breathing heavily. "Tell me boy... Is that your girlfriend." He asked pointing to Scar's unconscious body.

"No. That is." Carter pointed to Ash. Ash looked just as confused as I did. The old vampire zipped over beside Ash with his hands in her. She became pale.

"You love this one?"

"Yes." The old vampire motioned to rip out Ash's heart when Carter yelled out....

"GRAND FATHER THATS ENOUGH!!"

Did he just say Grandfather? As in blood related?

"and why should I stop? You loathe me." He said persistently.

"Give me two months." Carter said. His Grandfather released his hold on Ash.

"Now you're talking. How do I know I can trust you." He asked. Carter took a stake out, walked over to his grandfather, and slide the sharp edge against the old vampire's skin. Then he slit his own wrist with the stake. He then put his wrist right on top of his grandfathers and pressured it together.

"We are blood. I will join you in two months. There is a blood bond between us now. Go in peace. Please Grandfather."

"As you wish child." He smiled walked over and took his jacket up off the floor, flung it over his shoulder,and started walking towards the door. "Oh yeah... She may be dead." He closed the door and left.

Carter, Kyle,Ally and I ran over to Scar. I cut the connection tube of the bag to her needle, taking the needle out. Kyle cut the ropes on her feet and arms. Her body fell forward. Carter caught her and put her gently on the floor. I was in tears. She looked dead. Carter checked her paulse.

"She's barely breathing." He said.

"Let me try something." Ally said as she pushed Carter out of the way. She was in tears as well. She waved her hands over the puddle of blood located on the floor, around the chair, the blood began to raise off of the ground. She motioned it back to Scar's wounds. The blood was seeping back into her skin. All of the blood was gone and back in her body. "That's all I could do. I can't heal her wounds, sorry."

"I'll give her vampire blood" Carter said as he kneeled back down beside her, bit his wrist and put it over her mouth, leaning her head up so she could drink. Scars head started moving and as she drank some. Carter moved his wrist away from her mouth. Her eyes finally opened.

"Carter..." She mumbled and then past out.