Chapter THIRTY ONE

Scar's P.O.V

I stood in front of my full body mirror. Looking at what I was wearing. I haven't seen my siblings in a month and I wanted to look decent. Regardless I'm excited to see them, they are extremely entertaining. I looked over my outfit again. I had on a White sleeveless dress, with yellow flowers. I also had black converse on. I seen Jessy's reflection in the mirror he was standing in my door way.

"You look great." He said smiling.

"Thank you." I still was unsure. "Are you sure you wanna be here today? My family can be a little overwhelming, and when they meet my boyfriend..." He cut me off.

"I like when you use that word... Boyfriend." He wrapped his hands around my waist, looking into my eyes through the mirror. "I'm fine, I'm pretty sure they want actually kill me."

"You'd be surprised. Their words actually hurt. Along with their punches..." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Babe. I'm fine. Let's go downdtairs it almost two." He said.

"You're right. I forget Karin was bringing some chicken to barbeque." We went downstairs and out to backyard. Caleb and Lilly were sitting outside just talking. I cleaned the grill. My phone started to ring. I answered it.

"Good afternoon its Nash. The car is ready." The man on the phone said. It was a call from the shop, the camaro is at.

"Really?" My was filled with enthusiasm. "I have a family thing going on today, can I come get it later?"

"Um how is 7?" Nash asked.

"Perfect. See you then."

"No problem." I hung up the phone and squealed.

"What?" Lilly asked.

"My baby is fixed." I said with a huge grin.

"Oh okay." She continued her conversation. I thought I heard a car pull into the driveway so I went to the front door I was right. It was A black 2014 corvette, absolutely gorgeous. Sarah my older sister stepped out of the drivers side.

"Hi dumbass." She said.

"Love you too." I sighed. Chantel stepped out of the passenger side,carrying a pie in her hand. "Hi Chantel."

"What's up?" Chantel said with a nod. "Where to?"

"Go around back, you'll see Lilly." I told her pointing to the fence at the side of my house.

Another car pulled in my driveway it was a red Honda civic. Out of the driver's side came Karine.

"Get your ass over her and grab this." She demanding. I went over and grabbed the tray of chicken. She followed me to the back and I placed they chicken down by the barbeque.

"Hi Karine." Sarah said setting in a chair smoking. Chantel just waved.

"Hi." Karine said and I went back to the front to wait for Ben.

My little sister Kim and my Mom weren't coming so Ben was the last one. Where was he, its 2:25... Suddenly a yellow porshe pulled in my driveway beside Karine's Honda. I have never seen that car in my life. A familiar man appeared outside of the car. Ben. My jaw dropped. He leaned agaisnt the car and crossed his arms.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He smirked. I didn't hesitate to take out my phone and snap a pic. I put my phone back away and ran to the car.

"A porshe. Where? What? How?" I was utterly shocked.

"Its a long story.. I call it compulsion of a vampire."

"No fucking way. You have got to show me how to compell someone." We went to the back.

Jessy awkwardly stood. Ben looked him up and down. "Who are you?" Ben asked Jessy.

"I'm Jessy." Jessy held out his hand to be shaked. "Scar's boyfriend." He said sternly.

"Ben." He shook his hand fighting his grip causing Jessy to whince. Ben released and pushed past Jessy joining the others.

"Sorry." I whispered as I walked by Jessy.

"Its fine." He said back.

"Hey I have a case of beer in my trunk. Go get it." Ben turned and said to Jessy.

"Me?" Jessy asked.

"Yes you." Ben threw him the keys and Jessy went to retrieve the case of beer. He gave it to Ben. "Thanks."

Ben took a beer out and gave it to Jessy. Jessy took it. "Thanks."

"Yup." Ben looked over at Lilly and Caleb. "Lil you want one?"

"Um yeah." She came over and got it. She reached out for it and Ben gave it to her. "Thanks." Lilly smiled.

"What about you, wolf?" Ben flashed Caleb a dirty look. Caleb was trying to read what Ben would do. Caleb stood and walked up to Ben.

"I'll take one, and it's Caleb." Ben handed him a beer. Ben finally handed me one. He turned to our sisters and started speaking.

"Hey fat asses I have beer." They came over and grabbed beer.

About half an hour later we were all sitting in a group enjoying ourselves. Caleb and Jessy were even talking to Ben. Ben didn't look like he wanted to skin them alive so I guess that was a good thing.

"Alright soo I know you guys are vampires." All of my siblings looked at me.

"Took you long enough. When did you turn?" Sarah asked.

"Its a long story." I looked at my friends giving them a 'don't say anything' look.

"We've got time." Chantel commented.

"When did you turn?" Karine asked with strain in her voice.

"Okay before you guys freak out, just listen." I paused and took a deep breathe. "I'm a ripper. I turned when a few weeks ago. I killed a few people but I learned how to control it so it's fine now."

It was silent for a second and then they all started laughing. Why are they laughing I just told them I'm a monster.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I guess you didn't know about compulsion..." Ben stated. "Only rippers can compell other vampires."

"Wait, you used Compulsion. You used compulsion on a vampire to get that porshe." I paused putting the pieces together. "So you're a ripper too."

"Wow you're not as stupid as I thought you were." Karine said appaulding slowly. "Took you long, but you got it. We're all rippers."

My jaw dropped, and I looked at my friends and they looked kind of scared. I looked back and seen all of my siblings eyes change colour. One eye red, the other black. That's what happens when you have control, when you don't, both eyes are black. I concentrated and blinked. Changing my eye color to match theirs. All of ours went normal again.

"Mother, and Kimberly don't know. So don't tell them anything." Chantel warned me.

"Mom doesn't know about Dad?" I was a little confused. "How did she not find out?"

"Listen just doesnt. Don't you dare tell her. I've got to go." Ben stood and came and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye baby sister."

Jessy stood in Ben's way, he put his arm out. "Bye Ben. It was nice to meet you."

"You too James..."

"Its Jessy." Jessy corrected Ben.

"Whatever." He grinned. Ben went to Lilly and kissed her on the cheek. "Bye Lil."

"Bye Ben. See you later." She smiled. Caleb stood and started to speak. Ben didn't give him the slightest chance.

"I still don't like you." Ben said looking right into Caleb's eye.

Eventually by 5 everyone was gone. Of course Caleb and Jessy stayed. We watched Captain America until 6:50. I went to get my gorgeous car and I brought it back home. It looked brand new... Not that it didn't before but it looked gorgeous.