Chapter TWENTY NINE

Scar's P.O.V

The music in the club was so loud. It was a dark setting, but the lights were constantly flashing. Everytime the place light up I seen my friends dancing around. At this point I think its safe to say that I have had two beers. Not completely wasted but still good enough to enjoy myself. My favourite party song came on. It was mine and Lilly's actually. I started to scan the crowd for her so that we can dance and sing, she wasn't in my line of sight.

"SO FUCK THAT LITTLE MOUSE CAUSE IM AN ALBOTROAZ!!" Lilly came out of no where from behind and starting jumping on me. She was on her 12th shot of straight vodka. I didn't judge. I started dancing with my best friend, having a great time. Lilly finally stopped jumping and started breathing heavily. "Is it hot in here? I'm hot." She slipped from my grasp and I lost her in the crowd.

I turned back around and saw Jessy standing right in front of me. He grabbed me and embraced me in a tight hug. "Let's go take some shots.." His voice was loud. He raised it so I could hear over everyone and the music. I started dancing again, this time more intensely.

"Let's just dance." I said as I started dancing on Jessy. He didn't mind what so ever.

Caleb's P.O.V

All of my friends were drunk except me. Why did I decide to be the babysitter. My train of was interupted when I seen Lilly heading my way. She could barely walk. I ran to meet her half way. I caught her and brought her over to our booth. She got up and sat in it, I sat beside her.

"Well hello handsome. Why are you sitting over here by yourself?" She was wobbling even sitting down.

"Because all of you are drunk, and I keep losing you guys. So I don't really have anyone to talk to." I said looking at her.

"You can talk to me... I'm not drunk." I think she was trying to rest her head on my shoulder, but she fell the opposite way.

"I'm pretty sure you are drunk, Lil." I said laughing to myself.

"No I'm not." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the booth , heading over to the dance floor. "Come on let's dance."

We started dancing. I was holding her up half the time but it was fun. I decided to loosen up. "Let's go take some shots." I offered and of course Lilly followed. I took all the shots, not wanting her to drink anymore. She was getting to a dangerous amount.

Ally's P.O.V

Carter was completely out of it. I followed him outside. We ended up in an alley. I'm pretty sure that was our place now.

"Carter." I tried to grab his attention. He was walking away and barely standing. "Carter where are you going?" I asked as he turned around and looked at me.

"I'm going to pee." He replied and turned to the wall. He un zipped his pants.

"I'm going to record you if you don't stop." I threatened him but he just did it anyway.

"I don't care." He said.I pulled out my phone and started recording.

"Carter tell the camera what you're doing..." I said to Carter, loud enough for the phone to record. I recorded his whole entire body of him peeing. He stuck his penis back in his pants and zipped it up.

"I just peed on a wall.." He said looking into the camera. I couldn't stop laughing. He started walking closer to me, trying to touch my face. I doged his hands everytime.

"Go wash your hands first you nasty shit." I said giggling.

"Okay. I'll be right back stay here." I paused the camera until he came back. I pressed play as soon as I seen the door open. Carter had a beer in his hand.

"Its for you." He handed it to me and I started drinking. I guess because I'm still sober it wouldn't hurt to have one beer.

"Thank you." I said still recording. I shut off the camera and put my phone back in my pocket.

"You wanna make out?" He smiled seductively.

"With you? No ew." Obviously I was joking. He started walking closer to me backing me up to the wall. He stroke a stray piece of hair out of my face.

"Liar." He started kissing my neck. I felt something sharp enter my skin. His fangs.

"This is rape." I said in a joking matter. I moaned as he began to suck.

"Its not rape if you like it." He said pulling away.

Kyle's P.O.V

I decided to stay sober, in case Caleb or Ally didnt. It was pretty smart thinking of me, seeing how Caleb was not far away hammered in a corner, making out with Lilly. Ash, my girlfriend, had so many drunks, I don't even know how she is still awake. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, so she could hear me.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah" she giggled slidding to the right slowly. I caught her and held her up. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well let's see you have had about 10 shots of whiskey, 9 of vodka, and 5 of Appleton. You drank them all straight..." I explained to her. I took out my phone and checked the time. "Its 2:50am... We have to go."

"But I don't don't want to, you Octopus." She said. I laughed at her comment.

"Why did you call me an Octopus?" I asked looking confused at her.

"I don't know. Maybe you're a secret Kangaroo or something." She looked confused herself.

"What? We need to go." I held her up and helped her walk until we found Scar. She was at the bar with Jessy. "Jessy its time to go."

"Oh come on. Its so much fun..." He pleaded. Scar turned to face him and whispered something in his ear. He stood up so fast it was unbelievable.

'Um okay then." I said wondering what she said.

"Here. We'll take her outside, and you find the others." Scar said. I handed Ash over to her and Jessy. They went up the stairs and outside.

I was walking through the crowd when I seen Lexi, Lilly and Caleb. They were all dancing there life's away. I tapped them on the shoulder.

"Its time to go." I said and the all pouted but agreed.

"Can you help Lexi? Lilly's kind of... Fucked right now." Caleb asked. I nodded and threw Lexi's arm over my shoulder and went upstairs, outside. Caleb and Lilly followed.

We got up stairs and everyone was there including Ally and Carter. I guess they were already outside. We walked over to the closest cab and we went back to the hotel. 3:30am.

Ally's P.O.V

Kyle and I were the responsible ones. Scar was okay, she helped. She got water for everybody and they started to sober up. Everyone changed into sweat clothes. They were still buzzed. We grabbed the suitcases and brought them downstairs. It was 4:10. The van was there so we loaded it up and head to the airport.

We walked around and chilled till it was time to take off. We boarded the plane at the right time. As soon as we got on everyone fell asleep.

The plane landed in our home town, Atlas Springs at 10:40am. We got off the plane and cabbed straight to Scar, and Lilly's place. When we got there it was 11:20am. Everyone was to lazy to go to their own place, so we ended up sleeping over.

"Night guys." Scar said as her and Jessy went up to her room.

"I'm going to hit the hay too." Lilly and Caleb went upstairs to her room.

"Yeah bye." Kyle and Ash went to the basement and stole that bed.

Lexi reclined the one sitter chair, and slept in the living room. Carter and I managed to cuddled and fit on one couch. Goodbye California and Hello Atlas Springs.