Chapter FIFTEEN

Ally's P.O.V

We walked out of the club and started walking down the street. Kyle was in blue jeans, and a blue dress shirt with the top half unbuttoned showing bits of his muscular core. Lilly, who was beside Kyle, was wearing a short, skin tight dress, the sleeves were long and laced. She also wore hot pink stiledos. Kyle tripped and fell on his face. Jessy broke out in laughter.

"Dumb ass" Jessy managed to say while deep in his laughter. Jessy was in black dress pants and blue dress top worn like Kyle's, also showing bits of his abs.

"I don't care I'm wasted." Kyle got up and wobbled standing up straight. He's eyes were half closed.

"Oh my god." Lilly couldn't stop laughing. "Let's get you home before you pee yourself." She took his arm and threw it over her shoulder supporting his weight. I couldn't stop smiling. Kyle and Jessy drunk was hilarious.

"Hey, its the cab." Jessy pointed out. We made our way to the vechicle.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked looking at Jessy.

"Um..." Jessy looked clueless, mostly because of how many drinks he had. "Good question..." Jessy looked at me and pointed. "She knows."

"12 Brekley rd." I said smiling. We got in the cab and headed to Scar's place.

When we arrived, it was nearly 3:30am. It was too late to go back to my parents, especially dressed like a stripper, and smelling like alcohol. Maybe I could stay the night.

"Hey Lily. Can I stay the night?" I asked with a kind smile.

"Of course anytime. In the basement there's a bed, with clean sheets. Make your self at home." She smiled and ran upstairs to her room following Kyle. Once they were out of sight it was just me and Jessy.

"Night. I'm gonna go sleep beside Scar." He said to me and gave me a drunk friendly hug. I went downstairs, took off my jewelery and put it on the night stand beside the bed. I un zipped my boots and laid in bed. Then I heard foot steps at the stairs. "Hello?"

"Its just me." It was Jessy. He looked upset. "Do you mind if I sleep with you..." He paused awkwardly trying to rephrase his sentence. "Not sex. I mean actually sleeping. With you. Down here." He smiled awkwardly. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Yeah its cool." I smiled back. He took a pillow off the bed and put it on the floor. He began to lay down. I felt bad. "What cha doing?" I asked.

"Making a bed." He answered.

"Don't be silly come up here." I suggested nodding my head in the direction of the bed.

"I don't want to make it awkward."

"Its fine. We're just friends." I stated. He came and laid beside me under the blanket. We laid still for a while. My dress was so uncomfortable I kept tossing and turning.

"You okay?" Jessy asked curiously.

"This dress is just so uncomfortable, that's all." Jessy stood up and began unbuttoned his dress shirt.

"Here put this on." He was handing his shirt too me. All I could focus on was his body. It was so defined. I noticed I was staring so I got up and took the shirt. He turned away giving me the chance to change. There was a problem I couldn't unzip the dress, the zipper was on the back.

"Can you unzip me?" I asked and he turned back around to face me.

"Sure." I moved my hair out of the way and then he unbuttoned my dress all the way done. He backed up and turned away.

"Thanks." I grinned. I took off my red skin tight dress, revealing my black laced bra and my laced thong. " I can feel you watching me." I turned around and seen him quickly turn away. I put his dress shirt on and tapped him on the shoulder. "Go to bed, you drunk." I smiled, laid back down in bed,he followed and laid beside me with his bare upper body.. He put his hand on my waist, we cuddled and fell asleep.

10am in the morning...
Scar's P.O.V

I woke up feeling very safe and secure. It was probably because Carter had his arm over my core, pulling me close to him. I smiled remembering the good parts of last night. I rolled around facing him. He was still sleeping. I sat on top of him holding his arms down, he was sleeping so it wasn't hard. I began to bite his cheeks,trying to wake him, his head slightly moved. I decided to kiss him in his sleep. That would wake him up. And it did. He opened his eyes blinking and smiled. He flipped me and ended up on top.

"Round 4?" He asked cockily. Then kissed my lips.

"Haha you're funny." I smiled and got up. Realizing that I was only in a white bra and underwear. I pull on a baggy T-shirt, not shocking, it was Carter's.

"Is my closet in your dresser?" He got up and stood behind me looking over my shoulder into the dresser. He wraped his hand around my waist and started kissing my neck. He then whispered in my ear... "Let's have a shower..." I smiled at the thought. He picked me up and brought me into the bathroom and closed the door behind us. We stripped and got in the shower.

When we got out we got dressed and went to the kitchen. I was so hungry but too lazy to cook. So I figured I would insalve Carter.

"Can you make me breakfast?" I used a puppy dog face and kiss my cheek.

"Sure, Princess, but don't get used to it." He walked to the frigde took out the carton of eggs and was searching for something else. "Do you have any bacon?" I laughed at his question.

"Of course I have bacon. I'm a savage. Its just in the freezer downstairs. I'll go get it. I'll be right back." I walked downstairs and flicked on the light.

I seen Jessy and Ally sleeping on the guest bed. Ally was wearing Jessy's shirt and only her underwear. Jessy was shirtless and in boxers. They were cuddling. I was angry at the sight of this. They had sex? In my basement? I went to the fridge, grabbed the pack of bacon, turned off the light, and went back upstairs.

"Something wrong?" Carter asked looking worried.

"Nope. I'm just hungry. So hurry... Before I eat you." I faked a smile ignoring the thought of Jessy and Ally.

"I'm fine with that." He smerked and winked at me.

"Focus, big boy." I pointed to the food and he kept cooking.

This is probably going to be the only perfect morning I have with Carter. He still has to go to his Grandfather in two months. I wish these next two months last forever.