Chapter SEVENTEEN

Ash's P.O.V

Carter called me and told me everything that happened. He seemed genuinely concerned.

"Please just get here as fast as you can... She needs and old friend right now." I hung up the phone and started getting dressed. I went to the washroom and came back to my room. In the corner of my room there was a dark tall male figure. I recognized it. It was the same figure we seen before we crashed. The figure was hiding in the shadowy corner of my room. All the lights turned off. It was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing. I was scared shitless. I felt for my phone to call for help. I took my phone out. Right when I turned it on I felt breathing on my neck... I turned slowly and cautiously And was facing the figure face to face. It was completely dark so all I seen were his yellow eyes. Right before I was about to go all vampire on his ass the lights turned on. It was a tanned male with a scruffy face, with a very defined jaw line. It was my ex boyfriend from when I was in grade 11, and he was 20. There was slight problem with his visit. He died in a car accident racing. I was confused and scared.

"Hi sweetheart. Did you miss me?" He smerked.

"You... You died. You burned." There was a singular tear in my eye. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"That wasn't my body hunny." He started walking closer to me. He leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him away.

"What the fuck are you? You're not Scott." I was shaking my head in disbelief.

"Yes I ..."

"NO!" I cut him off yelling and crying. "I cried for days when Scott died."

"Ash, its me." He was moved closer to me and placed his hand on my face. "When I touch you, you wince," he touched my waist and I winced. He started whispering in my ear. "When I whisper in your ear you close your eyes." I realized my eyes were closed and then I opened them. His face was facing mine. "When I kiss you, you place your left hand on my chest. Which doesn't make any sense because you're right handed." He leaned forward and kiss me. My eyes closed and my left hand was on his chest. It's really was him. We pulled apart from our really intermite kiss.

"Scott?" I said partly as a question.

"The one and only." He winked.

"So what are you? What happened the day of the car crash?" I was curious.

"We have enough time to discuss that later. For now..." He put his hands around my waist forcing me on the bed. He kissed me as he was lefting my shirt over my head. I couldn't help but giggle.

"I wish we could right now... " referring to having sex. " but I don't have time." He put his head beside my ear and whispered...

"Don't worry. I'll be quick." He began kissing me down my neck then down the middle of chest,then my core. I pulled his head up in front of mine and smiled.

"No. I'll be quick." I used my vampire speed and strength to flip him on his back, and end up on top. I ripped open his shirt revealing his perfect muscular body. I began kissing him down his core. I got to his genitle area and simply wanted to pleasure him, and I did. He moaned, then he flipped me over and was on top.

"Your not the only one allowed to have fun." He slipped himself inside me, I felt unbareable pleasure, and even safe.

30 minutes later...

We got up and got dressed. He came and kissed me on the lips and headed to the window.

"Wait. How do I find you? When can we talk about your dissapereance." He stopped at the window and came back and kisssd me again, longer this time.

"I will find. We can talk then." He ran back to the window and jumped out of it.

"What does that even mean... Urgh." I remember about Scar so I got in my car and drove over. I walked inside and too the living room. I seen Lexi and Carter standing over a bloody dead body. It was some randoms. "What the fuck did you do??"

"It wasn't us." Ally said appearing out of the corner of the room, like some creepy bitch.

"It was Scar." Carter said and looked at me with fear in his eyes.