Chapter TWENTY EIGHT

Demetre's P.O.V

I awoke. My neck hurt. I tried to get up but I was tied down. I then remembered what happened. That little ignorant twit snapped my neck. I looked around... I was still in the hotel room tied to the chair. I noticed a girl, with long brown hair staring at me. No one else around. I guess I could get a good kick out of this.

"Well hello there. I don't think we have formally met I'm Demetre." I faked a friendly smile. She looked at me in disgust. "Ahh so you're the stubborn one my father was telling me about. He said I would like you."

"Listen you ass hole, this is not a game. What you did was... " she began but I cut her off.

"Scarlett, right?" I asked. "I see what my cousin sees in you. You're strong and beautiful."

"Quiet." She said cutting me off, I guess it was her turn to interrupt.

"Oh. You're demanding. How about you come over her and untie me? Maybe we could switch positions." I winked, and then smirked.

"We're going to let you go. I'm going to untie you, and you are going to leave peacefully." She said. I laughed.

"As if I needed your permission." I thrusted my hands up, breaking the chair arms off. The sheets holding me down losened. I slipped my hands free. Scarlett was alarmed. I bent down to start unraveling my legs. "I think you forgot who I was." I stood tall now. She tried to run to the door and escape, but I used my speed and slammed the door. Blocking her exit. I punched her in the face, knocking her to the floor. "You wanna play some more?"

She looked up at me, fear in her eye. Nothing as good as tormenting her. I walked over to her, and pinned her down to the floor, she kicked out sqeauling. Music to my ears. I bent down and place my mouth near her ear.

"Don't worry I'm not that much of a monster." I snapped her neck, and rose chuckling. Her body laid still on the floor. "I guess, I'll see you later."

I know she couldn't her me, but I still had to say goodbye. I opened the room window and jumped out. Today was fun. I want to do it again.

Scar's P.O.V

After I awoke I decided to have a group meeting in the guys room. We were all there; Carter, Jessy, Lilly,Ash,Ally, Lexi, Caleb,Kyle and of course me. I stood in front of the television instigating the topic, everyone else just listened, that is until I said something crazy.

"I think we should go back home?" I said. They all mumbled a bunch of words with attitude. "Guys one at a time. Raise your hand or something." Lexi's hand went up first. "Yes, Lexi."

"You want us to go back to Atlas Springs... I thought this was suppose to be our vacation??" Lexi stated.

"Come on Califronia has been awesome." Ally said joing the conversation.

"Besides we have about 10 days left. Lilly would have wasted her money for no reason." Ash said also submitting her input.

After they were done commenting I finally got the chance to speak. " I get that its California, I fucking get it. But we have some serious threats coming our way. We need to be ready. We can't do that here. I know I'm being a party pooper but I'm just being smart. We have a crazy fucking vampire after our friend, and his slightly more intimidating son. Who knows what the have in store for us... All hell could break lose when we go back. Let's surprise them, by being one step ahead. Oh and Lilly can get a refund. See there's no problems." I hope my speech inspired them. They seemed to be staring into space thinking.

"California has been a hell of a ride, but I guess it time to get off. Come on guys... This was a pretty awesome vacation. Maybe we can do again some other time... But right now we have shit to handle. Lets go home." Lilly broke the silence and came to stand beside me. Then came Caleb, obviously because Lilly was there.

"I'm in." Jessy said, he came to stand beside me.

"Urgh... Only because its a life or death situation." Lexi rose and came over to us. Then Carter did. The last two left was Kyle and Ally.

"Fuck it. Yay Atlas Spring." Kyle said with sarcasm. Ally was standing alone now.

"Come on baby..." Carter said flashing a cheeky smile.

"Do I even have a choice??" She asked sadly. In sync we all shook our head no. She sighed. "Fine."

"Okay everyone pack your stuff. Me and Lilly are going to go take care of some things." We all seperated, Lilly leaving the room with me. We went downstairs to resolve our problem at the check in desk. Lilly ended up getting back $2000 in cash. It didn't shock me, this was a four star hotel. We went back up to the room.

--------

"Yes..  A flight at 5:45am." Lilly was on the phone with the airport, she was booking tickets for the first flight out of here. She happened to get her money back for that the old tickets too. She said we had a family emergancy. "Okay. Thank you so much."

"Okay so it's 9... I say we party so hard before we get on that God damn plane." Ally giggled sitting on the bed.

"Last night... One more time." Lexi said.

"One last time." I giggled confirming what she was saying. "But but... We are going on a plane... We can't drink that much."

"I'll be DD." Ally volunteered. "Except I might be a little tipsy." She smiled.

"That's fine." The girls all stood up and started getting ready. "I'll go tell the guys about the club."

I left and walked over to the guys room. I opened the door to see all four of the guys shirtless. It was like heaven. They were all in jeans. Its like they were automatically getting dressed to go out and I was right.

"Clubbing?" I asked as Jessy walked up to me.

"We're always one step ahead of you." He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. "We'll come over there when we're ready."

"Wait. The flights at 5:45am. You need a DD." I said making sure everything was perfect.

"Carter" Jessy turned to face Carter. "You wanna be the designated driver?" He asked.

"Hell no. Its the last night. IN CALIFORNIA!" Carter refused shouting the last few words. Caleb over heard as he walked out of the washroom.

"I can do it." He smiled.

"There you go. We got a DD. See you soon. " he kissed me on the fore head and basically pushed me out of the room.

Thinking about it now, we didn't actually need a designated driver, we needed a baby sitter.  We were gonna cab anyway. I returned to the room and pulled out a red laced dress. The sleeves were long and mesh, good to let air in while dancing. I quickly hit the shower... We were leaving at 10, and god knows what time we were going to be back. We packed up all of our shit, so that when we get back we could leave.

This is going to be one hell of a night.