Chapter TWENTY FOUR

We stayed in LA. It was definitely all it was cracked up to be. It was beautiful, the sun, the trees, the beaches,even the clubs we past looked like a good time. We arrived at the hotel at approximately 12pm.

"Welcome to the SLS hotel enjoy your stay." The lady at the check in desk handed us our room keys for the suites.

"Thank you." Because her grin was so wide, I had to smile back. I took the keys and we went to the elevator. All ten of us piled in. "10th floor." Lexi was closest to the buttons. The elevator doors opened revealing a beautiful hallway. There were cream walls, with a fancy black and gold rug throughout the hall.

"Ouu Fancy." I said walking down the hall. I gave Carter the key to the guys room, "you guys have room 1004. We have 1005."

"Found them." Caleb was standing in front of a door that had 1004 on it. Carter walked over and unlocked it. I went to the room across from them, 1005. I unlocked it and went in.

The suite had a bown interior to it. There was a giant flat screen TV, aroom. wn leather couch, and a mini fridge in the first area. Then the suite lead into a giant room, with two Queen size beds. Unlike the guys we had an odd number.

"I call the bed closet to the window." I shouted before anyone else could speak.

"Since we have to share, I call Scar." Lilly said next.

"Okay Lexi and Ash on one bed, and me, Ally and Lilly on the other bed."

"Deal." Ally said jumping on the bed.

"You better not sleep terribly." Ash said in a temperous tone to Lexi.

"Don't worry girl, I'll barely be sleeping." Lexi sacomverstation.

"So first day here and its Friday... What to do..." Ash was sitting on her bed watching the rest of us make ourselves at home.

"I say we go down to the beach and find some chill people, that know where a decent club is around here." I honestly just wanted to have a good time.

"Yess. Its LA let's find a hot party spot." Ash commented.

"I'm down." Ally said smiling.

"I'm down for everything." Lexi said as she sat on the bed beside Ash. "I actually have an old friend that lives around here, I'll probably pay him a visit."

"Ohh, its a him..." Lilly was smirking. Lexi was blushing now.

"Okay well let's get into our bathing suits and hit the beach." I said. I grabbed my bikini for my suitcase and went to the bathroom. I came out in a plain black bikini. I went back to the sleeping area where my bags were and grab a yelllow tank top that said CALIFORNIA, in black writing. Lilly got me this shirt in grade 10 for Christmas. I then grabbed white high wasted shorts. After I was dressed I looked around and noticed the other girls weren't completely ready yet. Ally was in an Aqua bikini, Lexi was in a red one, Ash was in a pink one, and Lilly was in a cute red bikini with white strips. "I'm gonna go tell the guys, so they can get ready too." I said, they all nodded in response. I put my white flip flops on and walked across the hall, I knocked on the door, and Kyle answered.

"Guys, Scars coming in." He said raising his voice so the others could hear him. He let me in, I walked in and realized that their suite was just like ours. They were all staring at me so I decided to pass on the message.

"We're all going to head down to the beach, and see if we can find some cool clubbing spots for tonight... Are y'all down?" I asked.

"I'm in." Of course Kyle was in, he loved to party and drink.