chapter FIVE

The next day we all woke up around 12:30 which was understandable because we went to bed at like 4 in the morning. I was the first one to awake so I made us breakfast. When I was done I woke up Lilly and Lexi. They came to the kitchen to sit at our tiny 4 sitter rounded table. I handed them each a plate that contained 2 fried eggs,toast, and bacon. Then I gave them each a cup of coffee, and a bananna. After I was done serving them I brought my plate and coffee to the table. We sat down and ate.

"So last night was I dreaming? Or are you actually a witch and are you actually a vampire?" I had to ask just to make sure.

"It wasn't a dream. Babes its all true." Lilly said as she sipped her coffee.

"Sweet." This was so awesome.

"LJ can you drop me home?" Lexi asked.

"I would but my car won't start. Maybe Scar will let me use her car to take you..." Lilly was pushing her luck.

"You can barely drive stick and you wanna drive my baby. No way. Can't Lexi just use her witchie powers to fix the Honda?"

"I can try..." She joined in."But after breakfast."

About half an hour later we all went outside to the car.

"Pop the hood." I told Lilly. She got into her car and did as I said. "Now do your thing witch bitch." I demanded. Lexi leaned over the engine and looked at it. Her eyes flashed white across them.

"It didn't work." She said.

"I guess we have to do it the human way." I said. I went to my car, popped the truck and got my jumper cables out. I attached the cables to both cars. "Start your car on three... 1...2...3..." The cars started and they were good to go.

"Thanks babes. See ya soon." Lilly said to me.

"Bye Scar." Lexi waved as she got in the car. I waved to them as they pulled out. Then I went back inside.

I decided to watch Netflix for awhile til Lilly was back and then we could go shopping. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Wow aren't we popular. I got up to answer the door. When I opened it I seen a dark haired boy... Carter.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Um... Yeah." He walked in and headed start to the living room. I closed the door behind him and join him.

Carter's P.O.V

Scarlett came into the living room after me. She looked adorable in her pjs. They were blue pj pants, a black tank top and a fuzzy sweater. I noticed I was staring at her, so I started the conversation.

"How have you been?" I asked her trying to make small talk.

"My life starting from last night is about to get a lot more interesting." She came to sit beside me on the sofa.

"I'm sorry..." We both said at the sane time and then stopped.

"I'll go first." I said "I'm sorry I lashed out at you and I'm sorry that you seen me and Ash but I wasn't myself."

"It's fine. I'm sorry I got mad at you for kissing her, like we're not even together." She said as she shamefully looked down at her hands. When she was nervous she would play with her fingers. I put my hand on hers and continued the conversation.

"You cut me off when I was telling you the truth. The truth is..." She cut me off again.

"You're a vampire." She took the words right out of my mouth.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Lilly is one and she had her suspicions. So I really just wanna know why you snap so easily and Lilly and Jessy dont..."

"When you're a vampire your emotions are heightened,but every family of vampires is different. They have the choice of being good or evil, which means if your emotions are kindness and love then your family is good. If your emotions are anger and seduction you are evil. Lilly's family, The Jensons are good. My family, The Demines are considered to be evil." She looked very focused on what I was saying, as if she were taking each and every detail in when reading a book. I was that book.

"So you're evil? I'm sorry...How does this make the situation any better?" She stood up and spoke.

"Every member of a vampirous family has the slim chance to change their fate of becoming what their family is, good or evil. I'm simply going through that moment." I explained to her and she sat back down beside me.

"Okay well how do you stay good?" She asked.

"I need an anchor. Someone to keep me in check and make me want to be a better person..." I moved closer towards her and used my hand to pull her face closer to mine. Her cheeks were rosey red. She was adorably blushing. I put my lips beside her ear and whispered "usually the anchor's a lover..." I repeatedly kiss her from her ear down to her neck. Then she pulled my face in front of hers and kissed my lips. We were suddenly in a hot, steamy make out session. She began unbuttoning my shirt, when there was a knock at the door. We pulled apart and I buttoned my shirt back up.

"You definitely got the seduction part down." She smerked as she walked away to open the door.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I got to the door and put my hair in a messy bun before I opened it. When I opened it, I saw a brown haired boy with dimples and green eyes. It was Jessy. I was so shocked that I imagined my eyes had fallen out of my head, grew a pair of legs, and ran away because they couldn't watch what was about to happen next.

"Hey Scar. I came to..." He said as he came in and went straight to the living room. Oh no oh no. He stopped talking when he seen Carter buttoning his shirt.

"Jessy." Carter said strongly and firmly.

"Carter." Jessy did the same.

They both looked at me confused. I just smiled and said "I'll be right back." I ran to the washroom to give myself a pep talk.

"Holy shit Scar. You made out with two different guys within two days. Not even that, but they're both vampires. Okay, you need to suck it up and get back out there." I sighed, left the bathroom and returned to the living room. They were both standing staring at each other. This is not good. I need Lilly. Where the hell is she??

Lilly's P.O.V

It was completely dark. I couldn't see a thing. My hands were chained and so were my feet. I was in a small container. How could Lexi do this to me? She tricked me. All I know is when I get out I'm getting my revenge. Dirt started to fall on the container and poor through the cracks. I need help. I need help fast. I know no one could here me but it was worth the shot.

I yelled and screamed "HELP!" repeatedly but there was no answer.
Fuck.