Chapter NINETEEN

Carter's P.O.V

"I thought you said it would work?" I was filled with rage. Scar could kill a lot more people on the lose.

"It did. I saw the look in her eyes. It worked." Lexi said. I knew my anger was getting out of control so I went outside to calm down.

I know it worked. Her eyes... The way she was talking to us... She seemed like her normal self. Something else must have happened. I decided to go back inside and get to the bottom of things. I went to the living room, Ash and Ally were pacing back and fourth.

"Anything?" I asked, wondering if they found anything interesting about the disapperance.

"Nope." Ash said.

"I just called Lilly and told her what happened. She should be here soon." Ally said. I nodded in response.

"Do any of you remember anything strange that happened with her recently?" I asked.

"Uh, I would say a lot of 'strange' has happened to her recently. Maybe Mordecai..." Ally commented and I cut her off.

"No he wouldn't. I already told him that I was going to join him. That's all he has wanted seen I was born. " Mordecai shouldn't show up for another two months. I thought to myself.

"Wait. There was something." Ash jumped in.

"What?" I was curious.

"The accident. We saw a figure... That's how we crashed. But Scott wouldn't want to hurt her..."

"Who the hell is Scott? What figure." I was so confused.

"Scott is the figure. Well he's not really a figure he was just watching me... He's my dead ex boyfriend. Well clearly not dead..." She was just talking to herself now. I waved my hands in front of her face, grabbing her attention.

"Hey. Yeah hi. Talk to us..." I pointed to myself and Ally. "How did you find out about this Scott character?"

"I uh I just had sex with him... That's why I was late." Ash looked ashamed of herself.

"Ew. Did Scar say anything about seeing the figure before the crash to you??" Ally questioned.

"No. Not at all. Why would Scott go to her first?" Ash looked confused.

"She said something about it to me..." There was a voice coming in the ditection of the hallway it was Lilly."She said she was having nightmares and seeing a figure outside."

"This doesn't make any sense. Scott wouldn't want anything to do with Scar. I'm so confused, I need some air." Ash went outside to take a break from the drama.

Ash's P.O.V

Scott wasn't in a relationship with Scarlett. So why does this lead back to Scott. Why did he fake his death? Why did he wait so long to come back and reach out to me. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of me in the distance, across the street. I walked acrossed the street, because I knew it was Scott. He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away. "I want the truth. Now." He looked sort of angry.

"Sweethear.." I cut him off.

"Damn it Scott. I want the truth. Why did you fake your death? Where the fuck did you go for two years?"

"I'm a hybrid. Half vampire and half werewolf. My mom was a werewolf and my dad was a vampire. I've been a blood vamp since I was eighteen. You have to kill someone to complete the curse of a werewolf. When I was 20 I killed someone. So I stole a body from the morgue and put it in my car. I rigged the car so it would blow up. I did it so that I wouldnt hurt anyone else." He tried to hold my hand but I pulled away. "See now you're scared of me."

"I'm not scared of you I just don't trust you. Where have you been the past few years?" I questioned him with intensity.

"I found these pack of werewolves. They're called Royal lupi. They took me in. The pack takes care of everything that's not apart of the supernatural's natural order. I was sent back to take out this vampire chick, she's a ripper." He noticed how wide my eyes and mouth were. "What's wrong."

"What's the 'vampire chick's' name?" I emphasized on those words.

"Scarlett... I've been watching her for days waiting for her to slip. I kidnapped her tonight and this is where she lives. I know that she's you friend. I used you." He smerked.

"You ass hole." My eyes went red and my fangs slipped out.

"Oh so you're a vampire... I thought so. Demetre owes me his servings." He grinned and punched me across the face knocking me on my ass. "I'm a hybrid.. I'm much stronger than you." He turned and walked away waving goodbye. "See you later sweetheart." He vanished.

I got up and ran back inside to Lilly, Carter and Ally. They looked at me all confused.

"What the hell happened to you?" Carter asked sitting on the sofa.

"Scott. He has Scar. They're gonna kill her." I was in tears by this point. Carter came and hugged me. He wiped my tears and began talking.

"Calm down and tell us everything you know." I breathed and began explaining everything. "We need help with this. Where's Kyle?" Carter turned to Lilly talking in her direction.

"I sent him to watch Jessy." Lilly sighed.

Kyle's P.O.V

We were sitting in this Bar. Drinking our lives away. This is the first time I ever felt like a human. We were bonding and girls were hitting on us. It was really amusing.

"Thank god Lilly sent me to watch you. She's so girly sometimes." I turned to Jessy and held my shot up. "To getting turnt." He raised his glass up and we took the shots.

"Dude. That girls so hot. I'll be right back." I nodded. Jessy got up and was instantly brushed.

"Watch it ass hole." The man said.

"Fuck off you dirty wolf." Jessy said. "I could smell you from a mile away."

"I'm sick of you vampires thinking you're hot shit."

"I'm so not in the mood. Say one more thing. I dare you." Jessy had a serious look on his face.

"I fucked your bitch last night and the night before." The werewolf stated. Jessy turned away took another shot. He turned back to face the werewolf and punched him in the face so hard. The wolf's whole body was unsteady. Three guys came from a distance and started attacking Jessy.

"I guess its my turn." I said to the bartender. I got up and walked to the guy holding Jessy arm. I pulled him by his hair off of Jessy. I threw him on the floor and kicked him in the face hard enough to knock him out. He k'ed. Jessy was still fighting the other two dogging their punches and throwing his in their core area. He boot kicked one across the face, knocking him out. The other one was about to strick him but I stepped in front of the wolf and flipped him over on his back.

"HEY ASS HOLES!!" A bouncer was rushing over.

"Dude let's go." Jessy was laughing and started running to the exit. I followed.

"We just kicked their asses." I said laughing. I looked at my phone. "Fuck I have a text. From Lilly. It says SOS. What the hell does that mean."

"Its girl for Help. Let's go." Jessy said. We jumped in Jessy's car, and started driving.