Chapter TWENTY TWO

Scar's P.O.V

I awoke and noticed that I was in my room. My alarm clock said 9:35 am, that was too early for anyone in the house to be awake; includimg me.  However there was a strong stench of bacon in the air,which means someone had to be awake. I quickly rose and grabbed my fuzzy blue robe to put on, and my fluffy white bedtime slippers. Remembering that I had company over,that I didn't want to look like a troll in front of, I put my hair in a messy bun.

I headed down the stairs, I seen Jessy sleeping on the couch in the living room. I deeply sighed remembering the fight the two of us had, the night before. I ignored the fact that he looked so peaceful... It reminded me of the times we use to go to parties in highschool. Jessy would always pass out in a random room. I left the living room with that thought and entered the kitchen. The bacon smell was at its strongest and it smelt amazing. On the table therei was eggs, toast, sliced apples and oranges. There was about five plates, it was the perfect amount for the table. I looked over at the stove next. I seen Lilly frying bacon.

"What's all this?" I asked. Honestly I was confused. We usually ate breakfast like this when something wonderful happened, but last night was terrible for me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." She looked and me and smiled. Why was she in such a good mood?

"Why are you so Jolly?" I began my interegation.

"I have an announcement... But I have to tell everyone all at once. So can you be a doll and go wake everyone up." She asked.

"But I want to know now." I demanded.

"No. Go wake everyone up." She gave me this look that made me fell intimidated.

"Gheez. I'll wake everyone up..."

"Good."

"Except Jessy."

"Urgh, why?" She rolled her eyes.

"He hates me right now." I looked ashamed.

"Yeah right..." She bursted out into laughter. "Bull shit. Jessy could never hate you. But since you feel that way, I'll get kyle to do it when you wake him."

I left the kitchen and headed straight to Lj's room. When I entered I seen kyle sleeping peacefully on the bed,Caleb must have went to the basement last night. I kinda felt bad that I had to disturb him. With a second hesitation I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Kyle" I whispered even though it made no sense to be quiet when trying to wake someone up. I spoke louder, "Kyle."

"Huh?" He mumbled while turning over to look up at me. He's eyes were adjusting to the morning light. "Hey Scar, something wrong?" He seemed as if he were still half asleep. He sat up in the bed.

"No. Um Lilly just made breakfast... She wanted me to come call you." I felt awkward while talking to Kyle. For one, he was a guy other than Carter and Jessy that have seen me in the morning. The second reason was probably because he was shirtless and his body was very defined...

"Sorry" he chuckled, got up and headed towards a shirt sitting on Lilly's dresser. It was like he knew that I believed his body was gorgeous and it was distracting. "So why did she make breakfast? That's not like her... Is it?" He pulled he shirt over his head and put on some socks.

"I have no idea. I'll see you downstairs." I left in a hurry not wanting to be intrusive. My next stop was the basement.

Walking into the basement put me at edge. Last night was so intense that I invited a complete stranger to stay at my house. I guess I owned it to Caleb, I mean he tried to convince his leader to let me go, and when that didn't work he was going to offer his life. Caleb was laying in the bed. Also shirtless. If I didn't know any better I would say that he looked troubled. He was tossing and turning but he's eyes were still closed. Caleb was flinching and twitching at every turn. I walked over to him and carefully tapped him. He's left arm quickly gribbed my hand that was responsible for interrupting him. His eyes opened.