Chapter THIRTY

Carter's P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00pm. I noticed that Ally was sleeping, resting her head on my chest. I looked around and realized that I was at Scar's place on the couch. Lexi was sleeping in the recliner, not far away. Last thing I remember was being in California, now I'm in Atlas springs.

I slipped from Ally's grasp and got up. I went to the washroom. I didn't hear anything, not even a sound. It was so quiet. Everyone must still be asleep. I came out of the washroom and went back over to the couch. Ally was laying there in comfy grey sweats and a blue sweat shirt. She looked adorable. I didn't want to wake up, so I took out my phone and texted her.

'I left and went home, everyone is still sleeping. I didn't want to wake you, so I left this text so you know where I went. Bye baby. Call me when you're awake."

Her phone vibrated beside her, causing her to move a little, but she was still asleep. I walked to the hall way and put on my shoes. I already had my car keys on me. I grabbed my suitcase and brought it to my car. I loaded it into my trunk. I went back to the door, and found the spare house key that Scar hid for emergencies. She told me it was under the mat, so thats where I looked first. I took it and locked the door. I went back to the car and started to drive. First thing I had to do was get rid of the acohol smell.

Ash's P.O.V

My eyes opened slowly. I turned my head and realized that Kyle was beside me sleeping. Some how we were in Scar's basement. I shook kyle to wake him. He blinked slowly and looked at me, he smiled.

"Good morning." He said.

"I actually think its evening." I planted a kiss on his cheek. I sat up and then stood looking for my phone. I checked my phone. "Yup I was right its 7:10. How did we get here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were drunk." He chuckled and then sat up beside me. "We voted to leave California and come back to Atlas, basically because of Demetre."

"Oh." At first I was confused but then I remembered the vote. "So how bad was I at the club?" I asked and he laughed right away.

"You called me an Octopus... And a secret kangaroo..." I started laughing with him.

"I'm a bad drunk." I stated. He playfully brushed me with his shoulder.

"It was adorable." He was smiling and then his face turned straight. He was starring into my eyes.

"I want you." I said gazing into his eyes.

"I actually don't this I have the key to your ignition." He smierked and starting laughing. "I can run to part source if you want..."

"Shut up." I laughed and playfully punched him in the shoulder. We sat there quietly, and then he bent over and whispered in my ear.

"I want you too." He kissed my cheek.

Scar's P.O.V

Jessy and I just woke up. We went to the kitchen to make some food. We past the living room and seen Ally and Lexi still sleeping. Its almost 8pm, no way these bitches are sleeping on my couch right now. I ignored them, but was going to go back to disturb them later. I grabbed a blood bag from the back of the fridge and poured blood in two separate glasses. One for me and one for Jessy.