Chapter TWELVE

Lilly's P.O.V

Scarlett has been missing for hours, and we are just sitting here thinking of what to do. Obviously we need help. We need help from the council or someone. Jessy,Ash, Kyle and I were all sitting in the living room planning on what to do.

"Alright I'm going to Carter's." I announced. Jessy looked at me with anger.

"No, we don't need him." Jessy commented.

"You only don't want me to go get him because you're intimidated." I didn't care about Jessy's feelings right now. Scar was missing.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" He said.

"I'm well aware. But we need as much help as we can get. Carter is help." I was talking to Carter, when Ash got up and started walking to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To go get Jessy." She walked out the door. She doesn't have a car how is she going to get there. I walked outside and looked out the door. My car was gone. She stole my keys. She's going to need to feed soon. She's a fetis, this is turning out to be a terrible day.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I could barely hold my head up. I was losing too much blood. Was I going to die here? My life basically just started and it was going to be taken by a psychotic vampire. He won't believe that I'm human. Every time I said human he would slash my wrist. I have about 2 small slashes in each arm. And a big slash across my chest. The phsyco spoke again.

"What are you?" He said with a lot of rage.

"I'm human." I struggled to reply.

He yelled, "URGH" got up and flipped over the chair he was in.

"What. Are. You." He emphasized each word.

"I am...a...human." I mumbled but he understood me because he added another slit, this time on my thigh. I could barely feel it because I had lost so much blood.

Ash's P.O.V

I got to carters house and pulled in the drive way. I got out of the car and ran to Carters door. I was straving, maybe he had blood or something. I knocked on the door repeatedly for about five minutes. Then the door opened. Carter was shooked to see me.

"Whoa. The last time I seen you was a month ago." He said.

"Yeah what happened with us is not important.  Can I come in?" I asked hastily. He opened the door wider and gestured for me to come in.

"Come on in." He said. I walked in and he closed the door behind me. I turned around to look at him, he had a sword pointed at my neck. I just realized that he was shirtless and was only in PJ pants. He was hot.His muscular arms, his six pack and his v-line was wonderful. I regained focus again.

"What are you doing?" I asked partly scared and partly confused.

"I can sense your hunger. You're a vampire. Who turned you?" The arm that was holding the sword was focused and steady.

"Its a long story. Look we don't have time. We need your help."

"We?" He questioned.

"Lilly, Jessy, and Scar. Scar is missing. Some strong vampire dude has her." He lowered his arm.

"Why didnt you just say so?"

"It was kind of hard to concentrate with you holding a blade at my neck."

"Sorry. Okay let's go." He started walking out the door.

"Uh.." He cut me off.

"I'm shirtless." He said and turned back around.

"Yes you are." I was enjoying the view did that make me a terrible person? "Do you happen to have any blood I'm straving." He came back with a hoodie and sweats on with a blood bag in his hand. "Thanks." We left the house and headed back to the house.

Carter's P.O.V

At Scarlett's they filled me in on everything that happened since we left the hospital. So much shit happened within a day.

"What did the guy look like?" I directed this question to Jessy. He really didn't like me and I definitely didn't like him mostly because of Scar.

"He was tall, he had dark hair just like yours. He was also tanned. He was vamped out when he came in, so Ididnt see his human eyes. He was wearing a gray suit." He explained.

I know exactly who has Scar. Now I just had to tell them.

"I know who has Scar. And I'm pretty sure I know where they are." They all looked at me and grabbed theirs coats and followed. We got outside. Lilly opened the garage and a moved secret wall. Behind it was a bunch of hunting gear to take out a vampire.

"Call me prepared." She said as she grabbed the duffle bag and started filling it with wooden stakes, riffles and holy water. We were ready to kick ass.

About 15 minutes later we were at an abandon asylum used in the late 50s. We got out of the car and grabbed the gear from the trunk. Lilly was wearing a belt with enough conparments to hold two stakes, she was also holding a rifle in her hand. Kyle and Jessy were wearing the same, including the rifles. I had my own equipment. I had a belt around my waist. I had slits in my sleeves containing two thin stakes. And I had a rifle. We looked like the perfect vampire killing mission.

"Take this. Stab them in the heart. Stay behind us at all times." I handed her a stake. Ash wasn't one for listened so I repeated myself. "Through the heart. Stay behind us." She nodded and we went in.

"Its three floors. With three different hall wings. Call cell phones if you need help. Jessy take the left wing. Lilly and kyle take the right wing. Ash you come with me down the middle. Let's get her done,bitches." They nodded in response and we all dispersed.

While walking down the halls Ash and I seen three vampires pasting back and fourth. They looked like guards. They needed to be taken down. Before they saw us I pulled Ash out the way behind a wall. I heard foot steps coming closer so I covered Ash's mouth so she didn't make any noise. The guard walked right beside us, so I grabbed him and staked him. I jumped out and the other two guards were alerted. They at me and Ash. I shot one with the rifle. And one attacked Ash. She managed to stake one with the stake I gave her.

"Their bodies... They're ashes." She said almost like she didn't believe what they were saying.

"That's usually what happens when a vampire dies with a stake." I explained as I walked to the room the goons were guarding. The room looked like a lounge. It was red and black with fancy old chairs. "Nothings here. Likes keep moving."

Jessy's P.O.V

Who died and made him boss? 'Let's get her done bitches."  Ridiculous. I walked around this corner and seen a swarm of vampires. I quickly jumped back behind the wall. I pulled out my cell phone, made sure that it was on silent and texted everyone in the building. "I NEED BACK UP STAT!!!!" Within five minutes Lilly, Kyle,Ash and Carter were leaning against the wall beside me.

"What's the situation?" Carter asked.

"There's about 20-30 vampires around this corner. They're guarding a room. I bet that's where Scar is." I whispered.

"Then why are we still here. Let's take them down." Lilly said and jumped around the corner.

We all followed using our rifles to take out as many as we could. The vamps were dropping like flies. But more kept coming. It was reinforcements after reinforcements. We will be out of wooden bullets soon, we're gonna have to physically fight. Suddenly a female with flaming hands came around the corner shooting fire balls at the vampires.

"Ally!?" Ash and Lilly both said and the same time in complete shock.

"You forgot to invite me to the party." She smiled. She lifted her fire filled hands above her head and put them together, creating a giant fire ball. "Get behind me now."

We did exactly what she told us. She aimed her hands down at the vamps. They were completly scorched. Her hand were back to normal. There was now a piled up path made of ashes were the vamps were. What is she, I've never seen anything like that.