chapter SIX

"So um... Jessy... What are you doing here?" I awkwardly asked.

"I came to speak to you. Privately." He said with attitude looking from me and then to Carter.

"Hey Scar" Carter glared at me as if he were going to ask a question. "Why are you such a slut?" He said with rage and hate. He caught me off guard again. My eyes had tears in them. He got up off the sofa and marched into the hallway heading for the door. I followed leaving Jessy alone in the room. When we got to the door I started talking with tears.

"Hey." I grabbed his shoulder before he walked out the door.

"Tell me something Scar ... Do you make out with him too? Oh wait, you probably fuck him because that is how much of a whore you are." I couldn't believe what an ass he was being. My eyes were burning with tears. He didn't give a shit at all. He slammed the door and left. I stood there for about two mins crying when there was a tap on my shoulder.

"You made out with him?" Jessy asked. Everything was going just perfect.

"I...uh...I..." I didn't want to make him mad by telling him the truth but I had to. "Yeah I did." He looked at me partly with anger but then kindness.

"Did he seduce you?" He asked.

"Yeah he... Uh...um.." Jessy cut my train of thought off with a little kiss on the lips.

"How could you kiss me after I just made out with Carter." I asked confused.

"Because you're adorable and you didn't mean to act like that." He answered. But he didn't know that I did want to act like that. I've had feelings for Carter since grade 10. I wasn't gonna tell Jessy that.

I kissed him back and then said "okay well let's go to my room."

"Don't you think we're moving too fast?" He asked.

"Not to have sex,silly. To smoke some dope and chill." I said with a smile. Yes I still smoke weed and its fun to have friends that do too.

We were in my room sitting on my bed. We had chips,candy and of course my blue bong. After we hit a couple of bowls we just sat there talking.

"You know I'm a vampire right?" Jessy asked.

"Yeah I've been told. Which makes you ten times hotter." I said.

"Thank you." He smiled cheekily. "You know what else is awesome when you're a vampire?"

"Uh... Super speed?" I guessed.

"Nope. Hot vampire sex." He smerked and started kissing me. Forcing me to lay on my back. We made out like that for about two minutes before we started to take off each others clothes. He riped off my shirt first. Then he pulled of his shirt. He had soft tanned skin, with a six pack and a very intense v-line. Seeing his body made me want to take off his pants even more. I undid his zipper on his pants and he pulled them off. I took off mine. We were completely naked when he started kissing my neck. I felt something sharp poke me in my neck. It was his fang. He pulled away slightly and whispered in my ear...

"Are you sure?" His deep voice was irrisistable.

"Yeah" I whispered back. I suddenly felt pleasure repeatedly in my lower body.