Chapter TWENTY

Scar's P.O.V

I woke up noticing that I was near a large bond fire... I believe I was in the middle of a forest. I tried to get up, but my hands were imprisoned behind me. I was chained to a tree. Men and children were dancing around the fire, they were cheering and laughing. Sort of like a celebration. They reminded me of native people. Where the hell am I? What happened to me?

"She's awake." A guy about my age, with fair hair was standing beside me. He called another man over. He nodded when the older man was in front of him.

"Thank you Caleb. Go join the celebration." The man had dark hair and was tanned. He was shirtless along with the other males. The man looked at me with digust.

"Yes Kiko." Caleb said. He walked away and joined the others in the distance.

"Please let me go." I asked kindly, but the man just back handed me across the face. Hard enough to make blood pour from my mouth. I didn't want to lash out and become a ripper so I asked again. "Please let me go. I don't want to hurt anyone." The man looked me up and down with distaste in his eyes. He finally spoke.

"You're kind disgust me. You're one of the worst one. You're a monster. You weren't suppose to walk this earth." The old man took the pleasure of hiting me. He then punched me in my rib cage.

I felt the pain. It was horrid, but if I turned, the pain I could inflict on them would be much worst. Thinking of how much innocent women and children I could kill, I asked again to be realesed. "Sir. Please. I really don't want to hurt anyone. Let me go."I said the last words with a hint of rage. Due to the increased pain, my control was slipping. Someone find me before I do something I could never live with.

Lilly's P.O.V

"So if the Lupi have Scar, where would they keep her?" Ally asked looking at us. Carter came in the room with a map in his hand.

"The wolves would stay somewhere with lots of trees. Lots of area to run. Something like a forest. " he rolled out the map of our town, Atlas Springs, on the coffee table. Ally,Lexi and I gathered around the table in a circle.

"Somewhere like that?" Lexi questioned while pointing at a large forest area on the map.

"Stone creek?" Carter asked.

Jessy burst through the front door and ran into the living room, Jessy wasn't far behind him.

"What's the emergency?" He looked exhausted and a little tipsy.

"Scar's a ripper and this wolf pack kidnapped her..." Ally began speaking.

"What? How?" Kyle asked.

"Its a long story that we don't have time for. Right now all you need to know is the pack is going to kill her, and we're going to stop them." Lexi said with her delicate attitude.

"We needed all the help we could find." Carter's arms were crossed over his chest. He wasn't too pleased to see Jessy there. Those two had a lot of tention formed between them because of Scarlett.

"You didn't attempt to call me. You only notified Kyle." Jessy said with a large amount of rage looking at Carter and I.

"That's because we don't want your help." Carter gave Jessy a slight cut eye. "We only need Kyle."

"Why don't you just get over yourself? Scar is in danger and she needs help, so I'm going to help get her back." Jessy stood face to face with Carter. The looks in their eye made it seem like they were going to rip each other to shreds.

"You're pathetic. She chose me. Move on. Don't hate because I make her moan louder than you do." Carter spoke the last few words in a whispered tone that everyone could hear. He winked, and then smerked. Practically teasing Jessy.

Jessy stepped back giving himself enough space to ragefully punch Carter in the face, full forced. Jessy threw his punch. Carters mouth was bleeding. Carter chuckled and wope the blood from his lips, he looked at his hand and smiled.

"Dont start something you cant finish." He stood up start and fisted Jessy back. Jessy started bleeding from his mouth. He smerked, and hatred filled his eyes. Right when the two were about to attack each other, Kyle jumped in the middle.

"Whoa,whoa. Lets just relax. We don't have anytime for this. Let's grab our gear and get to the forest. We need to find Scar before they hurt her or she hurts them. " Kyle dropped his hands and moved out of the way. "Now I've had a little to drink, so I think its best that I don't drive. Let's go." You could tell that Kyle had a 'little' to drunk because the way he was talking. He was being very polite, which he barely ever is.

He walked out the front door,Ally and Lexi followed. Then Carter and Jessy. I was the last one to leave, which made sense because I had to lock up. When I got outside jessy and Kyle were in my car. Ally and Lexi were in Carter's. Scar's Camaro looked miserable. It was still damaged.

It was 20 minute drive to the forest. By the time we got there it was about 1:30am. We parked the cars side by side. We got out and went to the trunks. Just like at the asylum we geared up, but we aren't dealing with vampires this time, we are dealing with werewolves. You could kill a werewolf by ripping their heart out, cutting their head off, or by using sliver to pierce their heart.

"These knifes have been in my family for years. So don't fuck around." Lexi said. We all looked at her with blank faces. "Just make sure to take them out of the dead bodies. Okay?" We giggled and each took a knife. They were hunting knifes with wooden handles and a S carved into it. I guess 's' stood for her last name, Starline.

"Theres smoke. They must have a fire going." Ally was looking over the trees into the distance. "I'm gonna fly over and see what I can find. I'll be right back. "

"You could fly? " I questioned out of shock.

"Something like that. Now wait here."Ally waved her hands around her body creating wind. She started floating in the air. She used her hands to push herself with wind. Within five minutes she was back.

"What did you see?" Carter asked impatiently.

"There's a lot of them. Scar is tied to a tree. There's blood. Hers. She looked like shes been fighting the urge to turn. There was also a man that was beating her. We need to go now." Ally informed us.

"Lets split up. We can push from different directions." Kyle said. We all nodded. Carter and I closed our trunks.

"Alrights let's get her..." Carter was interrupted.

"Yeah yeah let's go." Jessy cut him off knowing exactly what he would say, 'let's get her done.' Jessy pushed past Carter and vanished into the forest.

We all ran into the forest. Each of us in separately. I couldn't help but wonder how rough these last couple of weeks have been on all of us. There has been rarely any normal days in our lives recently. We need a break from all this supernatural stuff.

"That break can start when we get you back Scar. Don't worry. We're almost there, hang on." I mumbled out loud while running through the forest.