Chapter SEVEN

Lilly's P.O.V

My eyes are filled with tears I'm still in this box. Why hasn't anyone come for me yet. Its been hours. Why am I still in this damn box.

Suddenly the lid of the box flew open. A tall dirty blonde male was the only one in sight. He reached down to untie me. And then he reached out his hand to pull me out. I grabbed it and next thing I know I was out of the box. I looked around to look at where I was. I was in a cemetery and it was dark out. There were two male bodies. Both middle aged. They could have been Lexi's uncles. It must have been like 11 pm. The handsome stranger held out his hand to to shake mine.

"I'm Kyle." He shook my hand and smiled.

"Lilly Jay." I introduced myself and I was very curious to how he found me. "How did you find me, and why were you looking for me?"

"I was sent by the council to find you." He stated.

"The council? What do they want with me?" The council was sort of like a vampire government. They only paid attention to the important people, mostly ones worth protecting or killing.

"The Qwense witches have been plotting something against us vampires for months now. That has something to do with you." He said.

"Me? I'm just a regular blood vamp. I'm no where near important."

"The council begs to differ. They sent me to be your body guard." He rolled his eyes. "Believe me I wish I didn't have to be." The way he spoke made him more attractive. I was interested in finding out what kind of guy he was.

"Alright body guard, let's go back to my place then." I pointed to my car. "There's our ride." We got in the car and headed home.

We got home and it was silent. Scar's car was out front so where was she. I went to her room door and knocked on it...

"Scar, you..." I pushed open the door and saw Jessy and Scar getting dressed in a hast. This was hilarious. "Well well well... What have we got here??" I loved playing with their emotions.

"Go away Lil. We'll be down in just a sec." Jessy said.

"Alright. Gheez... Don't get your balls in a twist." I closed the door and returned downstairs to my hot body guard.

"So what family are you from?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm a Syscotin." He answered when he came to sit beside me on the sofa.

"Oh Syscotin. The major protector family? The warriors?" I asked.

"Yup thats the one."

"Isn't half of your family evil?" No matter what I had to ask.

"Our family is strange when it comes to choosing. We use anger and seduction to get good deeds done,instead of using them to do harm." He accidentally brushed my arm with his.

"Oh so how long are you staying here to 'babysit me?'" I said mockily.

"I don't know. Until the council calls me off I guess." He said coming closer to me. Touching my hand soathing. His hands were soft and warm, so comforting that I didn't want him to let go. "Almost enough time to build a relationship." He said seductively. I see what he meant by his family being different. He leaned in to kiss me when we were interrupted.

"Lilly? What y'all doing?" Scar said. She was teasing me just like I was teasing her earlier.

"Nothing." I pulled away for the kiss and got up. "This is Kyle Syscotin. The council sent him to be my body guard." Jessy was standing beside Scar, and he looked confused.

"The council? Cus what did you do?" Jessy asked assuming that I did something wrong.

"While you guys were enjoying each others company a little too much, in my opinion, I was abducted by Lexi's family." 

"Whoa, wait a second. Lexi did this?" Scar asked.

"Yeah she tricked me. I don't know if she willing did it but it was wrong. They tried to burry me alive." I looked ashamed. "Good thing kyle rescued me."

"We all just need a little sleep." I said. "Kyle you can sleep in the basement there's a futon down there." He nodded in response.

"Is it cool if I spend the night, just to make sure you guys are safe?" Jessy asked.

"Why the hell not? You've already been in her pants." I smerked and went to my room.

What a long day... Im just going to change and then sleep.