Chapter TWENTY ONE

Scar's P.O.V

Every time Kiko delivered a blow to my body it would leave a huge mark, but because I'm a vampire it would heal. While I was lost in my train of thought, Kiko must have left to get a stake to finish me off. He stood in front of me, twirling the stake in his hand.

"So" he dropped to my level and was staring into my eyes. "Are you ready to die?" He smerked. He pulled his hand that had the stake in it back and began to shove it forward. I closed my eyes out of fear, but I didnt feel the impact. I opened my eyes and someone was holding Kiko's arm back. It was Caleb.

"Kiko. I don't think she's the monster we believe her to be." Caleb looked down at me with empathy.

"What are you talking about? Shes a monster just like the other ones." Kiko turned his head to talk to Caleb and then focused back on me.

"No Kiko. She's not a monster. Let her go." Caleb said still pulling Kiko's arm back.  Kiko stood with a hint of anger in his eye.

"Stand down, before I put you down." Kiko looked as serious as he did when he first saw me.

Out of nowhere bodies started pouring out of the trees. It was my friends. All of them. Ally, Carter, Ash, Kyle, Jessy and Lilly. At the sight of them I couldn't help but smile in relief.

The shirtless men around the fire were at edge. Their bodies started transforming. They were becoming hairy, their were teeth growing larger. They looked like werewolves. Jessy was the first to attack the wolves. He ran through about five of them, cutting their heads off and stabbing them in their hearts. All five of the wolves fell. Ally used the advantage of the bon fire to attack the wolves. She drew some fire from the flames and casted it on the wolves. Watching about 5 of them burn she stabbed them in their heart, killing them.

"Caleb go fight. Let me finish her." Kiko and Caleb were still in front of me just watching the wolves and my friends fight. Kiko turned back to me with the stake. Right when he was about to strike me, Caleb punched him in the face, knocking Kiko on his bottom.

"No. She doesn't deserve to die." Caleb stood over Kiko.

"You trader. You betray your brothers and I for this monster." Kiko rose to his feet and punched Caleb back. Caleb fell.

"This isnt right. Shes not the monster. You are." Caleb said. "If I'm a trader so be it. Kill me then." Kiko took his knife out and bent down to Caleb, grabbing hold of his face.

"You're no better than them." Kiko drew his hand back and was about to cut Caleb's head off. But Kiko was side tackled from the side. Falling on the floor with Lilly on top of him. She took a knife and plunged it through his heart. She stood and came to me holding my jaw, to turn my face to hers.

"Babes. I'm here." she cut my hands free. Caleb approached her and she was on guard. She started running to attack,but I grabbed her hand pulling her back.

"He tried to help." I stood to my feet, and faced Caleb. "Thank you." I nodded. Me and Lilly began walking away. From behind Lilly's neck was snapped, she fell to the floor. I turned and seen a guy.

"You're the ass hole who attacked me." I said.

"Nice to see you again. I'm Scott. Are you ready to die?" He smerked and began walking closer to me. My eyes turned full red. I ran to him and tried to punch him. He dogged me and struck me, holding me down by my neck on the floor. "I'm a hybrid. You're can't kill me. "

"I don't think you know what exactly you kidnapped." I kicked him off me. My eyes turned. One eye was red and the other was black. I was holding him down by his neck, squeezing it tighter and tighter. My head was tilting slowly, while I was enjoying his suffering. I used all my strength to rip his head of his body with my bare hands. "Oh well, I guess I just killed you." I stood and wope the blood on my hands, in my shirt. I turned and seen caleb staring at me. "You come here. Pick her up and follow me."  He did exactly what I told him.

I walked into the fighting zone everyone froze at the sight of me, the wolves and my friends. My eyes were still red and black. I managed to control the ripper urge. Jessy ran past me to Caleb, who was holding Lilly.

"We can leave now. The leader is dead. " The wolves and my friends looked beyond me to see the two dead bodies, one stabbed and one decapitated. There was a large amount of fear in the wolves eyes. My friends and I left, bringing along Caleb who was holding Lilly's body.

When we got home. We all walked through the door. Bodies flooding into the living room. Caleb was still holding Lilly's body confused.

"You come with me." I pointed at Caleb and gestured for him to follow. He followed me up the stairs and to Lilly's room. "Put her down on the bed." He did what I said and was still shirtless. "Thank you for all your help Caleb." I smiled. He smiled back. "You can stay her as long as you want, we have a bed in the basement. "

"Thank you." He smiled. He looked down at Lilly's body, "I'll stay in her til she wakes up."

"Okay." I walked over to Lilly's body and took her shoes off, placing then on the floor. "I'll be downstairs. " I left the room and joined everyone else.

"I'm gonna go home now, I'll see you later." Ally smiled and hugged me. She left the house, got in her car, and drove home.

"Yeah its really late. I have to get home too." Lexi hugged me and left.

"I'm gonna go check on Lilly." Kyle walked past me and went upstairs. It seemed like they were all rushing to leave.

"I'm gonna go home and take a long nap. I'll see you later. " Carter kissed me on the cheek and left. The only one left in sight was Jessy.

"You gonna leave too?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving til Lilly's awake." I looked at the time.

"But it's 3:30..." I said "aren't you tired?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He sat on the couch, just sitting there. I guess he felt me staring at him. "Yes?"

"Are you okay?" I asked

"I'm fine." He said with attitude.

"You sure?"

"GET OFF MY CASE!" He yelled at me, catching me off guard. I went to sit beside him, I put my hand on his.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I know you hate me."

"I don't hate you." He pulled his hand away from mine. "That's the problem." He stood. "I'm supposed to hate you, I want to hate you, but I can't."

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" He came closer to me and was holding my face in his hand. My eyes closed with his touch. "I love you, Scarlett. I love you." I felt his lip brush mine. He pulled away, released my face and backed away. "Please just leave me alone."

"I need you in my life, at least as a friend." I said opening my eyes. He looked sad, yet angry.

"I can't be your friend Scar. I just can't."

I left him alone in the living room and went to my room... I changed my clothes, and laid in my bed. It was hard to fall asleep, thinking of everything that has happened. To be honest I need a vacation.