Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

2 days later....

Scar's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of my phone buzzing on the night stand. I rolled over, barely having any space because I shared a bed at the hotel with Lilly, and Ally. I grunted as I fell to the floor. I reached for the phone and answered.

"Hello." You could hear how grumpy and tired I was. 

"Hey, buddy. How's California?" It was a manly voice, very familiar. I looked at my screen to see the identity of the caller, Ben. I also caught a glimpse of the time, 7:50am. Why was my brother calling me so god damn early?

"Its good. Its so early. Why are you calling me so early?" I questioned as I stood to my feet. I face palmed myself. "Are you drunk again?"

"Its not early. Its 7:50 something. And no I'm not drunk.... At least i think so.... Anyway I just wanted to know if you turned yet, because you know you've been eighteen for a while now." I was a little confused, but deep down I knew what he was talking about.

"Holy shit. If Daddy was a vamp.... That means we're all vampires. How did you guys keep it from me for so long??" I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Because we're smart and you're a dumb ass." He laughed in my ear.

"Ha ha. Very funny. I'll come to see you when you get back?" What he said sounded more of a question than a statement.

"Yeah, for sure. I'm going to go back to bed."

"Stop partying a lot. You sound exhausted."

"This coming from you. If you're were in California, you would probably be dead in a ditch by now." I laughed to myself.

"Bye ass hole." He chuckled.

"Bye big brother." I hung up the phone and snuggled back into bed. I closed my eyes and settled in.

"Hi." I jumped at a voice behind me and fell face first on the floor, again.

"Oh come on." I grunted. I looked up and seen Lilly. She was laying right behind me on the bed. "You did that on purpose."

"Well... Just a little." She sat up. At this point, I was wide awake. "I wanna go for breakfast. Just you and me. Let's go."

"But..." I tried to protest but her demanding voice kicked in.

"Now. Let's go."

-----20 minutes later-----

We were outside and walking down the street. We happened to cross this breakfast diner, so we went in. It was cute and tiny. Lilly started walking to a door at the back, she nodded reassuring me that it was safe. We started walking down a large flight of stairs.

"Where are we going?"

"For breakfast. Duh." We finally got to the bottom of the stair case. She walked to a door and I followed. She opened it and a white room was inside. People were hooked up to machines on hospital beds. I seen some people sitting beside them. They were vampires, who were feeding.

"What is this place?" I asked with pure curiosity.

"Its called a feeding pit. Almost every state has them." Lilly saw the look of worry on my face. "Don't worry its all voluntary. The people volunteer to basically be our blood bags."

"How did you find this place?"

"Well I happened to run into some friendly vampires, and they told me where it was."