#103 Prank [Kagami x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to my funny and kawaii imouto, @NicoleHikari ! 🌸

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

"[FIRST NAME]!!!" You heard from upstairs and you burst out laughing on the couch. You had placed powder into the hair dryer and Kagami must have turned it on.

You heard footsteps come down the stairs and you held in your laughter as you see your powder covered boyfriend. He was only in his shorts and his red hair was covered in white powder.

"Aww, poor baby, what happened to you?" You ask him innocently walking up to him.

"[First Name]..." You hear him say, "I'M GONNA GET YOU!"

You instantly ran from him laughing as you realized he was hot on your trail. You walked into the kitchen and felt yourself being drenched from top to bottom.

You stopped in your tracks as you pushed your hair away from your face. Hearing laughter from behind you, you turn around.

"Hey, Taiga, let me give you a hug!" You cheer out and he stops laughing.

"H-hey. [First Name], don't come any closer." He says and you continue to approach him.

His back hits the wall and you put your arms around him as he whines how he just bathed and got dry.

"I love you, Taiga~" You continue to smother him and he groans.

---

I hope you liked it ♥︎

Coming Soon:

☼ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☼ Mitobe x reader -requested-

☼ Midorima x reader -requested-

I'm gonna start adding little things at the end. Those little things include some 'did you know' trivia, beauty tips, life hacks and quick and easy recipes!

--- beauty tip ---

Have a pimple? Steam your face for 20 minutes and rub tea tree oil with a cotton pad to your pimple before sleeping, it makes a whole lot of a difference!

Reason - steaming your face opens up your pores, and that is a way for your skin to accept those nutrients you're putting on much easier.

- Yeo Rin

[ Finished on 18 February 2015 ]