#33 Blind Date [Akashi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @loveTJandOneD ! I'm really sorry if it's bad! :(

Thank you for requesting 💕

---

"Mom..." You sigh as your mother command the maids to get you changed. "I don't want to go on a blind date."

"But missy, you're very bad at picking up boys." She whines, "And I want to have grandkids before I die!"

You grumble, "That's just mean, mom."

"Lighten up, sweetie." She says, with a huge grin, "He's quite the charmer!"

You groan again as the maids hand you a lovely white dress with a thin beige belt around it, a sand-coloured blazer and a pair of beige sandals.

You wore it and huffed, when your maids did your hair, sitting you down on the dressing table.

You were pushed into the limo by your chauffeur and driven to the place said. You sigh, thinking of ways to reject this fellow gently.

---

Your chauffeur opened your door and led you out and you smiled at him, taking your clutch purse, you strode inside the restaurant.

It was a very fancy restaurant, there was even a red carpet leading towards the entrance. You smiled as you walked towards the man behind the counter, asking for your table under a foreign name 'Akashi'.

"Ah, miss [Last Name]. Good evening, right this way." He says, leading you towards a table for two which was already occupied by a red head, who was looking down on his phone. He was really handsome, charming as your mother had mentioned.

As you approached, the redhead stands up, greeting you with a smile.

You blushed as you noticed his features; his mesmerizing heterochromatic eyes of red and yellow, a slight smirk in his smile.

The waiter left after you have sat down. He smiled at you and you blushed, looking away.

"You must've been pressured to come, [Last Name]-san." His voice... Was mesmerizing too.

"U-uh..." You blanked out as he chuckles, taking your hand from across the table.

"Let's start over," His eyes shine, "I'm Akashi Seijuro."

"I-I'm [Last Name] [First Name]." You manage.

---

At the end of the meal, you headed out with him. The meal had been paid in advanced, as you have been told.

The two of you walked side-by-side along the nearby sea shore. The night sky filled with twinkling stars.

He holds your hand and you blush, letting him do so. You two opened up to each other more, talking about basically general things about you and Akashi.

You left with Akashi in his limo and he dropped you off to your house, walking you to your front door.

"Thank you for the wonderful night, Akashi-san." You smile at him.

"Seijuro." He says suddenly.

"W-what?" You ask, confused.

"Just call me Seijuro, you're the first to not be afraid of me, [First Name]." He tells you, taking your hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

Your mother opens your door and gives you a huge grin. "Ah, Seijuro-kun!"

He looks over your shoulder and smiles to your mother, "Hello [Last Name]-san, I was just leaving, a lot of things to take care of."

"Oh, why don't you stay for some tea?" Your mother offers.

"No, that's okay," He looks back at you.

You blush and kiss his cheek, "Good night, S-seijuro." Running behind your mother.

He waves slightly, "Good night, [First Name]."

---

I hope you liked it ._.

Coming soon:

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Takao x reader

- Rin { 25/10/14 } 💕