#91 Blush [Kise x Tsundere] -requested-

Dedicated to @Lhady_Sallie !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You were waiting for your boyfriend to finish modeling. He invited you to watch him model before your date.

You blushed as he posed seductively to the camera and looked away. When you took a peek at him, he winked at you, making you look down with your face flushed.

You had to admit, you were a closet fan, so watching him model like this, made you want to burst out and squeal, but nobody on set would like that.

You excused yourself to avoid anymore blushing fits, so now you were lounging in Ryouta's changing room, playing your phone while you wait for him to finish.

---

Half an hour later, you heard Ryouta's photographer yell out that its a wrap, but you didn't mind it and continued being on your phone.

A few seconds later, you felt a finger poke your cheek, and you jump, looking to the culprit, which was Ryouta.

His wink came back to your head and you felt heat rise back up to your face. "Ry-Ryouta..."

He smiles sheepishly, "[First Name]cchi, you weren't watching~" He whines and then stops, "Was I too hot for you to handle?" He grins cheekily.

You coughed, "Wh-what are you saying, idiot? I was just bored..."

"Eh?? [First Name]cchi! It's not good to lie!" He pokes your cheek again and you irked.

"Go get changed already." You say and he laughs.

"Tsunde-" You glared at him before he finished his word, making him gulp and run over to change into casual clothes for your date.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Kiyoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Kotaro x reader -requested-

{{ 4 days left }}

- Rin { 01/01/15 } 🎈