#39 For Once [Akashi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @zen_zhen ! I'm sorry I replied you really late! D:

Thank you for requesting! 💕

{ Officially 2 years of being on Wattpad }

❤️❤️
---

You didn't know what to think when you spilt the cup of water on the student president. The bustling students instantly quieted down, staring at the scene before them. "I-I'm s-so sor-"

"It's okay." He says, shrugging you off, walking past the crowd of students.

'He didn't punish her'

'For once he walked away saying its okay!'

'Who's she? His girlfriend?'

You blinked a few times, hearing words escalating around you, catching everyone like wildfire.

You looked down and left for your classroom.

Until the teacher came, your classmates wouldn't stop gossiping about you and Akashi.

You were bombarded with questions from your best friend and a few other girls which made you irritated, it was probably that he just didn't want any trouble today or something, why were they making it such a big deal out of it.

---

At the end of the day, you walked straight home, scared and tired of questions that were bound to be asked by other levels.

You felt a vibration from your pocket.

From: Mom ❤️

Subject: Package

Message: [Nickname], can you please go to [Random Address] to fetch my tea, it's due today dear, thank you. Be back soon!

You sigh as you make a detour to the [Random Address].

---

"Ah, daughter of [Last Name], herself, came sorry for the fuss, Lady [First Name], the delivery vehicle broke down at the last minute." The old lady behind the counter says and you smile.

"No, that's okay, I needed a walk anyways." You tell her, making her beam at your kindness.

"Okaa-san, tadaima," You hear that same authoritative voice and turn around to meet your embarrassment of the day.

"Akashi-san..." You say and it clicked in your head, the lady's surname was Akashi after all.

"Ah, so you two do know each other, I'll leave at you then, Sei-kun." His bubbly mother says. "I have other business to attend to," She smiles and winks at her son.

"I-I uh..." You stutter, "I was only leaving, Akashi-san," You look down, your eyes refusing to meet his beautiful heterochromatic ones. "I'll be going then-"

"Stay." He commands and you freeze.

"Akashi-san, I'm really sorry for spilling water on you, I didn't mean to-" You start off and he hugs you. "A-Akashi-san?"

"Seriously. Why don't I have the heart to punish you?" He asks and you freeze again.

"W-what?"

"Why do you make me feel like this?" He continues, "Why do I constantly want to hold you?"

"Akashi-san, please calm down-"

"Why do I love you?" He asks, now gripping you tighter.

You pull back and look at his now confused face. Sure, he was the scary authoritative president of Rakuzan, but right now, he was just a confused boy.

You smile at him and he looks at you, exchanging a smile of his own.

You walked through the hallways the next day with your new boyfriend, shyly hiding behind him as people whispered, but that didn't matter, as long as you were by his side, him holding your hand, nothing really mattered.

---

Coming soon:

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Sakurai x reader

☯ Kiyoshi x reader

- Rin { 30/10/14 } ❤️