#34 Train Rides [Kagami x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @chocolate_598 ! I don't have anything to say haha

Thank you for requesting! 💕

---

You and Kagami decided to have a trip to Kyoto, for a little best friend time. [I'm pretty sure you have to fly there from Japan but... Let's just pretend you can take the train there ok]

You enthusiastically laugh as Kagami chooses two drinks from the vending machine, one for you and one for him.

It wasn't your first time riding the train, but somehow it felt like it was your first time, considering how excited you were.

You put your little backpack slightly higher onto your back. You decided to go casual today, wearing a black top with white polka dots, matched with a peachy pink skirt, black leggings underneath and a green cable cardigan over it, doing your hair into slight curls.

Kagami smiles at you and chuckles, "Calm down, the train hasn't even arrived yet."

A sound of the tracks and some wheels hitting each other could be heard and you give Kagami an amused look to which he slightly blushed in embarrassment for.

You boarded the train, dragging Kagami with you.

---

You stared at the trees and buildings that you passed by. Taking pictures along the way with your camera.

You heard a snap from beside you but didn't bother to look, it could've been another person who wanted to take pictures too.

You sit back down next to Kagami and rest your head on his shoulder, looking at the pictures you took from your camera.

You feel Kagami's arm snake around your shoulders and you smiled, snuggling into him.

You glanced at your best friend to see him smiling at his phone, so you took a peek at his phone, it was your picture on the lock screen. He must have taken it several minutes ago because it was you in your current attire, holding your camera to your eye level and smiling. You widen your eyes, why were you his lock screen picture.

His phone lights off and you look away, trying not to give away that you were looking.

A lady with a cart of snacks came and knocked lightly on your train room door... thingy. She smiles at you. "Would this lovely couple like anything?"

You blushed crimson, "W-we're n-not..."

"Oh, I'm sorry! You two look cute though!" She smiles as she waits for you to choose.

You cleared your throat, "Um... I'll just take the skittles..."

She hands you the skittles and you pay for it. "Just some cola for me, thanks." You see Kagami say, with a blush sprawled along his cheeks. She hands him the cola and he pays too.

"I'll be back in an hour, lovelies." She says as she closes the door and pushes the cart away.

You look down to your lap, trying to suppress your blush, opening the packet of skittles.

"Do you want one?" You offer to Kagami, looking up at him.

He nods quietly as he reaches into the packet and gets a few skittles out.

---

His POV

Soon enough, [First Name] fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I ran my fingers through her soft [Hair Colour] hair.

She stirs in her sleep and I smile at how elegant she is. I kiss her hair and fall asleep with her.

---

I hope you liked it (; x ;)

Coming soon:

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Takao x reader

☯ Akashi x Kuroko -requested-

- Rin { 25/10/14 } 💕