#102 Braces [Takao x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @TomaTomato99 !

Thank you for requesting! 💓

---

"They hurt," You whine, pouting and Takao kisses your pout.

"I know they do," He smiles sympathetically, "You can take them off if you'd like."

You groan as you remember your pledge to have perfect teeth, "No, I'll bear with it." You lay on Takao's shoulder and he wraps his arm around you.

"Let's do something to get your mind off the pain, yeah?" He asks and you look up to him hopefully.

---

You walked hand in hand with your boyfriend around the shopping centre. Apparently his idea of 'getting your mind off the pain' was shopping.

"So where do you want to go~ [First Name]-chan~?" He asks you and you spot a crepe stall nearby and was about to say that but remembered that you weren't supposed to eat big foods like that.

Takao sees your disappointed look towards the crepe stall and looked around, spotting an ice cream parlor.

"Let's go there?" He tugs on your hand and you see it, the ice cream parlor.

You nod and he drags you there.

---

After ice cream, you two went to a clothing's store, and you tried out some outfits.

You came out with an outfit of Takao's choice, only to be bombarded with compliments. He comes up to you and kisses you when he sees you blushing furiously.

His lips met with the metal of your braces and he pulls away in surprise. "Right, I'm going to have to get used to that." He laughs, holding you by your waist.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

These are the last requests I'm doing before I go! ^.^ Thank you for being so supportive and open minded minna-san ❤️

Coming Soon:

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Mitobe x reader -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader -requested-

{{ Last Day }}

- Rin { 04/01/15 } 🎈