#119 Cats [Midorima x Reader]

"Am I wearing this [Friend's Name]-chan?" You ask, holding up a headband.

It was the school festival and your class had decided to do a cosplay cafe. It wasn't a problem to you in the slightest, and when you heard the theme that was decided, you were definitely up for it.

By majority vote, your class was going to pull off a cat maid/butler cafe.

The outfit consisted of a black mid-thigh length dress, a white frilly apron, a black cat ear headband and a long black tail with some black ballerina shoes.

"Of course!" She beams, "Oh, I bet a certain green haired would blush and swoon over you!"

Your mind instantly visualising a red-faced-Midorima, you waved your hands over your thought bubble, "Never in his life would he do that!"

"It wouldn't hurt to imagine, you know! You're already cute, dressing up like this would make you even cuter, there's no way your boyfriend could resist!" [Friend's Name]-chan protests, her eyes sparkling.

"Are we still going to release these cats [Classmate's Name]-kun?" Your classmate asks.

"Why, of course!" He strikes a pose.

Looking into the cage, you spot a lot of cute cats coming toward you. A white cat stood at the side and you nudged it.

When it faced you, you laughed. The face of the white kitten had black rim-like marks as if it were wearing glasses.

I'll show that to Shintarou-kun, later.

---

You bring over a plate of cake to a table. "Here's your cake, please enjoy!"

Leaving afterwards, the customers had a red hue staining their cheeks, "As expected from [Last Name]-san!"

"[First Name]-chan, would you mind escorting the customers, everyone's busy at the moment," Your classmate calls out and you instantly go over to the door.

"Welcome! Right this way masters!" You say while bowing.

"Woah, you look adorable, [First Name]-chan~" A very familiar voice says, making you instantly snap your head up.

A blush crept up to your face as Shuutoku's basketball team duo, Midorima Shintarou and Takao Kazunari, stands in front of you.

"Don't say such things that will trouble her, nanodayo," Your boyfriend bonks Takao on his head and looks at you while pushing his glasses up. "I-I was dragged here."

Giggling at his expression, you decide not to say anything, "Right this way, masters." You give off a welcoming smile while escorting them to a table.

After showing them to a table and handing them a couple of menus, Takao left for the toilet.

"So Shintaro-" You start before being cut off by a squeal.

"Wa~h! There are actual cats here!" A girl customer squeals out in delight.

Several meowing sounds were heard and you looked around and surely fluffy felines were in fact everywhere in your classroom.

"They released it already!" You say, bending down to pick up one before hearing a strong slam on the table and the dragging of a chair. You look back to Midorima to see him running out the door. "Eh?"

"What was that about, [First Name]-chan?" Your classmate asks and you shrug.

"I'm not too sure either..." You trail off, scratching the cat behind it's ear.

---

"Ehh, really? Midorima-kun doesn't like cats?" Your classmate asks Takao who came back to no sign of the green head.

"Yeah, it seems that Shin-chan just really dislike cats and I heard there were real cats here, so I took him here as a challenge." Takao admits, laughing right after.

You irked at him, "Why didn't you tell me, Bakao!" Bonking him, you change out of your clothes to chase after your boyfriend.

"Shintarou-kun!" You call out when you see him standing underneath a tree. "Sorry, I didn't know you didn't like cats!"

"W-who told you th-that?" He asks, the hue of red returning to his face.

"Takao-kun did..." You trail off, it's a shame though, I wanted him to see the white cat earlier.

He suddenly reached for your face and you jumped, internally questioning his actions. He kept silent and continued to stare at you, coughing a moment later while letting go off you.

"I-I may not like cats but I g-guess there's one exception." He says before touching your head to adjust the headband you forgot all about, patting you afterwards.

--- Coming Up Next ---

♥︎ Sakurai x Reader
♥︎ Himuro x Reader
♥︎ Hanamiya x Reader
♥︎ Akashi x Reader
♥︎ Kise x Reader

✿ Requests are closed ✿

--- life hack ---

Have sunburns? Place aloe vera on the skin!

Reason - aloe vera cools down the area and replenishes the burnt cells

- Yeo Rin

『 10-12-15 』