#101 Shadow [Miyaji x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @TomaTomato99 !

Thank you for requesting! 💓

Btw, you're about 7/8 years old here :3

---

You looked at the stars as you waited for your best friend. Your mother was sitting on your ward bed, watching tv.

You hear a knock on the door as familiar faces poked in. "Hi, [First Name]-chan!" Kiyoshi's mother calls and Kiyoshi came inside, giving you a hug.

"Well, we'll be right outside, sweetie," Your mother says as she leaves the room with Kiyoshi's mother.

"I wanted to show you something!" Kiyoshi exclaims, he takes off his back pack and took out a flashlight.

He runs to the light switch and switches it off. Your ward room becomes dark and you hear shuffling. Soon, you feel the bed dip.

The flashlight Kiyoshi held comes on and he pointed it to his face. "Look at this!"

He begins to put his thumbs together, waving his other fingers in sync over the light and a shadow forms.

"Woah!" You exclaim, moving toward him, careful not to detach the tube attached to your hand.

"Neat huh? Shadows are cool!" Kiyoshi says, and the shadow turns into a bunny head.

"Can I try?" You ask hopefully.

He nods and puts the flashlight closer to you and takes your hands, making them into a shape of a bird.

You put it over the flashlight and cheer when you see the shadow.

You hear Kiyoshi sigh, "Get better fast so I can show you more things like this, ne [First Name]!"

You nod, "Hai!"

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

These are the last requests I'm doing before I go! ^.^ Thank you for being so supportive and open minded minna-san ❤️

Coming Soon:

☯ Takao x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Mitobe x reader -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader -requested-

{{ Last Day }}

- Rin { 04/01/15 } 🎈