#54 Painting [Kise x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @Cora-chan ! I love your one shots ☺️❤️

Thank you for requesting! 💕

---

In art class, you were paired with your boyfriend, Kise Ryouta. Your assignment was for one of you to model and the other to paint their partner.

Ryouta wasn't much of an artist like you, so he volunteered to do what he did best, model. "It's gonna be so much fun, [First Name]cchi!!!!"

You giggled at his enthusiasm, he didn't know what was coming for him, modeling meant standing in the same pose until you were done painting, which would possibly take an hour or so.

"Alrighty, let's start, ne, Ryou-kun?" You smile at him and he nods enthusiastically, standing at least four meters away from you.

He possess with one of his hands in his pocket and the other on his tousled hair, his expression turned into a serious but sexy one and you blushed. You start painting, ignoring your blush.

---

An hour later.

"Are you done yet?"

"No, Ryou-kun, wait," You sigh, it was the umpteenth time he had asked you because he was starting to get tired so you tried your best to complete the painting faster.

Once you were done, Ryouta let out a sigh of relief and went over to you and inspected your painting. "Wahh, sugoi ne, [First Name]cchi! You got my face right!"

He wrapped his tired arms around you and leaned down to kiss your cheek, "Thank you~"

You got up and stretched as you let Ryouta sit down. You sat on his lap and enhanced your painting, giving Ryouta's hair some highlights of different shades of yellow, not too much but not too little.

He let you sit on his lap and gripped your waist, watching you paint and accidentally smear paint onto your forehead.

"Done!" You exclaim as you get off Kise after a few minutes.

"It's great, [First Name]cchi!" He He grins, "It looks like a real photographed picture, you should paint me more."

"If you're up for posing very long, you dork." You poke his cheek while he groans, realizing the pain he would have to go through again.

---

I hope you like it! ;w;

I'm getting really sloppy on updates now, gomenasai! -bows a million times- I'll get better, I promise ;-;

Coming Soon:

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Akashi x tsundere -requested-

☯ Kuroko x male -requested-

☯ Akashi x male -requested-

- Rin { 12/11/14 } 💕