#49 Stress Relief [Imayoshi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @BernLovesTea ! Your username made me think of my sister and her "shipped" mate :3 Hi yunee/deen-nee (if you read this)

I'm sorry if Imayoshi is ooc here ;-;

Thank you for requesting! 💕

---

You sigh as you stack the pile of finished documents on the coffee table. You were applying for college and it was a tiring process.

You had to find a slot for interviews, you had to take exams, you had to do all the extra co-curricular activities for certificates to present to the interviewer.

Your parents have added extra pressure, telling you the dos and don'ts in the interview. You were on the verge of breaking down, almost giving up and thinking all the what ifs.

You lay your head against the couch and close your eyes, 'at least there's only one more pile.'

After a while, you doze off in light sleep, only to be awoken by a warm pair of lips, you instantly open your eyes to be met with a chin, your boyfriend's scent coated smell filled your nose.

You smiled, it was Imayoshi who probably just got home from his interview.

He pulls away and looks down at you, "I'm home."

"Welcome home," you greet him, slowly sitting up as Imayoshi goes to the coat rack to hang his jacket and put aside his shoes and bag.

He plopped down next to you on the couch and sighed. "How did it go?"

"It went great, I was asked stuff and the woman was kind, so that's me," He says, "How's the papers?"

You hid your frustration and smiled, "It's great. Just a few more left, t'as all."

He stared at you for a while before standing up with a smile. He extends his hand to you and you take his hand as he hoists you up to your feet. "Let's go for chocolate."

---

He drove around the neighborhood to the beach, buying you chocolate along the way.

Once you reached, he brought you to the huge log sitting on the sandy beach, sitting down and patting down a space next to him, asking you to sit down which you obliged.

You watched the sunset together as you breathed, you felt calm and relaxed. You just realize how nice Imayoshi was being but shrugged it off, you liked this side of him too, the side of him which was nice and a gentleman.

---

I hope you liked it ;-;

Coming soon:

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Nigou x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x dancer -requested-

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 08/11/14 } 💕