#48 What's In My Mouth [Murasakibara x Reader]

I just realized the two messy one shots before this, I'm so sorry for them ;-; idk what happened to my wattpad now, so until I fix it, please bear with it and don't hesitate to tell me if I did something wrong, I don't proof read my stories ;-;

---

You were a youtuber and you were making a new youtube video with your boyfriend, Atsushi, and he agreed only because you were doing something that had to do with food, the "What's In My Mouth" challenge.

You put Nutella and a raspberry on a spoon and feed it to a blindfolded Murasakibara who instantly said, "Nutella... and raspberry?"

You giggled and tried another one, which was banana and peanut butter, he still got it right and you sweat drop as he gets everything right except one, milk.

"Your turn, [First Name]-chin~" He calls out and you finish up on his turn.
"Hai~" You say as he put on the blindfold over you eyes.

He feeds you something chewy and you chew on it, thinking of what it was. "Um... Jellybean?"

"What flavor?" He asks.

"E-Ehh... Marshmallow?" You ask, unsure.

"Correct~" He says and continues with the challenge.

---

It went on for over 3 minutes with him feeding you random food and you guessing more than half of it correctly.

"Okay, the last one~!" He cheers, as you hear him unscrew a canister.

You wait for the spoon and after a few seconds you feel warm lips on yours and you smile, 'that sly fox.'

You taste strawberry jam on his lips and you lick it off. Once he pulls away, you smile, "Sushi-kun!"

"Eh... [First Name]-chin, name the food on my lips not me!" He whines, making you giggle.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." You say, "Strawberry jam!"

"Correct!" He says and you take of your blindfold.

You and Murasakibara said goodbye to the camera and ended the video, saving the editing for later.

You turned to your boyfriend and kissed him, him returning the kiss. Once you've pulled away, you lick your lips, "There were still some jam on your lips~" you giggle.

After editing and uploading the video, you read the comments of your video, mostly consisting of "You're dating Murasakibara Atsushi from the Generation of Miracles?!" And "You guys are so cute!!"

---

Idk if I did it right LOL

Coming soon:

☯ Imayoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Nigou x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 05/11/14 } 💕