#50 Dip Dyes [Wakamatsu x Reader]

You were bored of your hair and decided to dye it, so you went to the saloon and they told you that you would look so much prettier with dip dyes and so you complied with their suggestion.

You decided on a [Fav Colour] dip dye to half of your [Hair Colour] hair. While the lady did your hair, she made small talk with you.

It turned out pretty good and you thanked the saloon, paying for the treatment and going home.

When you reached home, you greeted your parents who complimented you on your new hair.

You went upstairs to your room and looked in the mirror, admiring your now prettier hair. You sat down and read a novel while listening to music.

A couple of hours later, you watched a movie on your laptop and a knock on your door could be heard and you said a "come in!" The door swung open, revealing your boyfriend with a tired look.

Once his eyes reached you, they widened. "Yo," He greeted, with a slight smile, walking over to you and plopping down on the bed, beside you. "What are you watching?"

"[Movie]," You told him and he settles himself, laying his head on your lap, watching the movie with you.

He played with your hair absent-mindedly and looked up at you, "Your hair's nice."

"Thank you," You said, pecking his lips momentarily.

He continues playing with the tips of your hair while watching the movie with you.

---

I want dip dyes but my parents are like "FINISH SCHOOL FIRST AND THEN U CAN DO IT, MISSY." ;-;

Coming soon:

☯ Nigou x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x dancer -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 08/11/14 } 💕