#23 Hospital Days [Izuki x Reader]

My aunt got admitted into the hospital a few weeks ago, and I almost died when I heard she was sent back to the ICU due to failure of breathing, but now she's stable, thank God.

This is dedicated to her and my uncle, her husband, who's so sweet to come all the way from Temburong [one of Brunei's districts] to the hospital, far away from their kids and stayed by her side, calming her and tolerating her.

Get well soon, mama 💕

---

You were really tired, all you wanted to do was sleep but being in the hospital ward, it wasn't exactly possible.

In the morning, you had visitors coming in and out of the room. Not that you didn't like the company, you just wished you had some peace and quiet.

But at night however when everyone leaves, your boyfriend would come back from school to visit you. And this night was no exception.

"Hey [First Name]-chan." He greets, a soft smile playing on his lips. He sits down on the chair beside your bed.

"Shun." You smile, sitting up.

At the same time, a nurse walks in to give you your usual medication, bringing a needle and syringe. You didn't like needles so your face held a distraught expression.

"This won't be long, [Last Name]-san." The nurse smiles, preparing your medicine.

You looked away and held Izuki's hand tighter as you felt the needle poke into your waist.

He kissed your forehead, "You're doing great, sweetheart."

When the medicine is fully in you, the nurse pulls out, putting a piece of cotton over the area, putting sellotape over it.

With a 'don't worry, you'll be out in soon', the nurse left you two alone.

You sigh, this has been the millionth time that you've been poked and you didn't like it, "It's okay, the nurse with the needle had a point." Your cheesy boyfriend says, wiggling his eyebrows, making you laugh.

"There it is," he shoots you a cheeky smile, "The laugh I wanted to hear."

You stick out your tongue as he begins to tell you more puns, making you roll your eyes playfully at him but honestly, you enjoyed his company the most, out of all the other visitors that come along.

But as usual, this doesn't go on for long as your medication start to kick in and you start to get sleepy.

You let out a yawn, covering your mouth with your hand as eyes pool at the corner of your eyes.

"Are you sleepy already?" He asks you and you nod with an apologetic smile. He leans down to plant a kiss on your lips and stands up, "I'll see you tomorrow, [First Name]-chan. Good night."

"Good night, Shun." You say as you feel your covers being pulled up higher and someone caress your hand.

You smiled to yourself as you felt him kiss your hand and leave.

---

Coming soon:

☯ Mitobe x reader

☯ Moriyama x reader

☯ Kouji x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 09/10/14 } 💕