#43 Sleepover [Sakurai x Reader]

You were invited to a Touou Basketball team sleepover by your boyfriend and Momoi.

It was a week long, in the mountains and you were really looking forward to it. It was part of their training and you were kind of like a fan of them.

You packed casual clothes, pajamas, sport gear and basically everything you could think of for a week long trip.

After everyone settled in their rooms, mind you, they put you and Sakurai in one room and you didn't mind because you knew Sakurai wouldn't do anything bad to you.

You strode into your bathroom and wore a brown over sized sweater and tights. You brushed your [Hair Colour] hair and left the bathroom, colliding with your boyfriend who immediately apologized several times.

You giggled and hug him, assuring him that it was okay. He calmed down and hugged you back.

You sighed as you leaned into him and you heard a knock on the door, 'Okay lovebirds, come out, we're playing truth or dare!'

You let go of Sakurai and dragged him out of the room by the hand.

---

You all sat in a circle, a bottle in the center. You sat next to Sakurai and Aomine.

"I go first!" Satsuki announces. She spins the bottle and it landed on Wakamatsu and he sighed. "Senpai," She started, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," He says.

"Who do you like?" Satsuki grins smugly, making the other boys 'OHHHHHHHH'

He facepalms, "Nobody, my turn." He spins the bottle and it lands on Aomine. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," He challenges with a smirk.

"I dare you to lick, Momoi," He smiles smugly.

Aomine sighs as he walks over to the other side of the circle and pin his girlfriend down making her squeal and him smile.

He licked the corner of her lips and she blushed, making him satisfied. They both sat up and he sat back to next to you. "Done~"

And this went on for an hour or so.

---

"T-truth," Your boyfriend says, as the bottle landed on him from Aomine that held a dangerous smirk on his face.

"Is [First Name] the sexiest girl in your eyes?" Aomine asks, earning a thwack from Momoi, "Okay, okay, is [First Name] the prettiest in your eyes?"

Sakurai looked at you and smiled, "Yes, and she has the prettiest heart I've ever encountered."

You blushed and kissed him on his cheek.

Momoi aww-ed, pouting to Aomine, asking him why he was never this sweet and Sakurai immediately apologized.

---

You sat on Sakurai's lap, his chin on your head and his arms firmly around your tummy.

They were now telling ghost stories and he knew you didn't like them, so he offered to keep you in his arms, since they weren't letting you leave.

"There was once..." And the ghost story began and after a few screams and trembles later, you and Sakurai left to your room to sleep and surely, you cuddled into him, scared of the ghost story and he let you, whispering sweet nothings into your ears until you fell asleep.

---

Coming soon:

☯ Kiyoshi x reader

☯ Izuki x tsundere reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x sadistic reader -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x reader

- Rin { 02/11/14 } 💕