#99 Student Council Duty [Akashi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @TetsunaKuroko !

Thank you for requesting! 💗

---

You always had a crush on the student council's president, Akashi Seijuro. Knowing that he couldn't be crossed or that he was usually busy, you kept your distance.

But because you were one of the elected student council members, you'd often encounter him on duty.

He never really said anything much to you. The words that would reach you from him was "Good job." Or "Dismissed."

That made you more intrigued. You weren't scared of him, in fact, you respected him and kept trouble to yourself.

But one day...

"[First Name]," You hear Akashi's voice from behind you. You blinked and turned to face him.

You see some papers in his hands and he gives them to you, "Could you give this to the football club, I have matters to attend to."

You took the papers and nodded, moving quietly out of the room and towards the gym for football.

---

You knocked on the gym door and entered, instantly feeling eyes ogling you. The people staring were bonked by the coach and he comes up to you.

"How may I help you?" He asks and you hand him the papers.

"Akashi-san wasn't able to give you these." You tell him and he thanks you.

You excuse yourself and walk out of the gym. "You don't smile a lot, do you~"

Startled, you jump slightly at the voice. You turned around to see [Random Name] there with a smirk on his face.

You ignored him and began walking until you feel a hand grab your wrist. "I wasn't done talking, [Last Name]-san."

"I have other matters to attend to," You lie, struggling from his grip.

He chuckles, "Not just pretty, also very hard-working. Perfect for me~"

He pulls you closer and you struggle against his hold. "Please let me go."

"And polite, what a bonus~" He continues on.

Soon, you feel a gust of wind blowing through you. You look to your left to see a pair of scissors stuck to the wall.

"She said let her go." You hear Akashi's voice and you look to your right to see Akashi with a murderous aura.

[Random Name] shivers and lets go of you, running into the gym. "Thank you, Akashi-san." He pats your head, "Akashi-san?"

"I won't give you these duties anymore, I'll move you to something else," You feel him pull you to his chest.

"A-a no... A-Akashi-san?" You hesitantly asked as he wraps his arms around you.

"Nobody can touch what's mine." He says. You feel him tense and you questioned it but hesitantly, you wrapped your arms around him, smiling slightly. He just claimed you.

The next day, you hear that [Random Name] was suspended from football and other activities for a month.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Hanamiya x reader -requested-

☯ Miyaji x reader -requested-

☯ Takao x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

{{ Last Day }} 😭

- Rin { 04/01/15 } 🎈