#108 Watching [Murasakibara x Reader]

Dedicated to @FloatingPandaMonster ! Thank you for requesting! 🍃

---

You always caught a certain purple haired male staring at you and that made you curious cause he was your best friend.

In class, you would constantly glance over to him through the corner of your eye to see if he was looking back. To which you would usually catch him staring.

It only bothered you cause he was not like that before.

One day- in English class- your teacher had assigned you to a partner to work on a vocabulary project.

"[Last Name]-chan," You look to her to see her looking through the class list, "And Murasakibara-kun."

You proceeded to sit in front of him. You glanced at him from the corner of your eye to catch him staring again.

You ignore him and listen to the teacher's instructions.

---

"Well, that's all for today, everyone!" The teacher cheers, "I hope you all get along, and don't forget the assignment's due next week."

With that, you packed your stuff neatly into your bag and sat down, taking out your lunch.

You realize someone had dragged their chair in front of you. "[First Name]-chin, can I sit here?" You hear Murasakibara ask.

You nod hesitantly and open your bento box as you notice him take out his custard bun.

You picked up your chopsticks and began picking on your food, realizing that he was staring at you again.

Irritated, you snap up, "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about [First Name]-chin."

"You were looking at me." You tell him.

"If you noticed, it means that you were looking at me too." He reasons.

"Wh-what? No, I was not!" You retorted.

"Don't deny it, [First Name]-chin~" He happily says, finishing off his custard bun.

You puffed your cheeks and hear him chuckle. "I wonder. Does [First Name]-chin like me~?"

"E-eh... EH?!" You answer. You feel the heat rising up to your cheeks, "I-I.... It's....." You hear him chuckle again as he goes back to innocently eat more of his snacks.

"It's okay, [First Name]-chin," You hear the purple haired titan say, "Cause I like [First Name]-chin too."

---

I hope you like it! ✨

Coming up next:
☼ Kise x reader -requested-

--- trivia ---

Did you know washing your feet with warm water right before you sleep prevents you from getting nightmares?

Reason - Warm water not only cleans out your feet from gathered bacteria from your day activities but also a great stimulus for your brain. That means that it puts your mind to ease and makes you think much more positively.

- Yeo Rin

[ Finished on 19th March 2015 ]