#56 Vocal Rest [Miyaji x reader]

You were a singer and you lost your voice after recording your latest single at the studio. Your vocal coach had put you on a strict vocal rest for a week.

You wrote 'vocal rest' on your arm to remind you and went to your husband, Kiyoshi Miyaji. He was getting ready to go to the store to but groceries. "[First Name], do you want anything?"

You nod and tried to tell him what it was by signing it. You raised your hand and motioned a drink and crisps. You cupped your hands and poured nothing into your mouth, then you pretended to hold the packet of crisps and take out crisps from it.

"A drink and what?" He asks, you try again to resign a packet of crisps. You motion something plump and can tear off at the top.

"A container?" You shake your head no and try again, this time drawing a rectangle and cutting the top with your finger scissors.

"Paper?" You shake your head again and he groans. You try holding up a crisp and biting it.

"I don't understand," He says, sweat dropping at your efforts. You sigh and point to a finished packet of crisps and he facepalms, "Oh, potato crisps."

You wiped off imaginary sweat and sighed. He chuckles and brings you into a hug, kissing the top of your head, "We really need your voice back, and a whiteboard for the time being."

You smile and kiss his cheek as he leaves to get the groceries.

---

Coming Soon:

☯ Akashi x tsundere -requested-

☯ Kuroko x male -requested-

☯ Akashi x male -requested-

☯ Kuroko x tsundere -requested-

☯ Takao x reader -requested-

- Rin { 17/11/14 } 💕