#60 Audition [Aomine x Marching Band Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @LeviIsMyLife ! This was really interesting to do, especially when the schools I've ever attended never had one ;u;

Thank youuuu for requesting! 💕

---

You really wanted to be in the marching band because you found it interesting. Your seniors in the marching band club had already encouraged you to join.

You fiddled with the hems of your skirt, your flute in hand. "It's gonna be fine, [First Name]." Your dark blue haired boyfriend says. "If you don't get it, it's their loss!!!"

"Daiki, that's not really assuring," You sweat drop, tugging at your sleeves.

"Uh..." He ponders for a moment, "You're going to be great! Stop discouraging yourself like that!"

"My stomach feels sick." You tell him and he pulls you into a hug after chuckling.

"It's really going to be alright, you know." He says and you sigh, putting your hands around his waist.

"I know, I'm just nervous," You admit, burying your head in his chest.

"You're gonna be awesome," He cheers on, kissing the top of your head.

"[First Name] [Last Name]," The student comes out of the auditorium to call out the next person.

"Present," You say, walking to her. Daiki gives you a thumbs up and you smile at him as the student ushers you into the auditorium.

You finish your audition and they said they would put you in. You went out with a straight face, going to Aomine.

"Did you get in?" He asks and you crack a smile.

"I got in!" You say, pulling him for a hug.

He kisses your cheek, "I told you so."

---

I hope you liked it ;-; (I know its bad uuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;n;)

I AM SO SO SO SORRY I DELAYED THIS IM SORRY 😭😭

Coming Soon:

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Hanamiya x yandere -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader

☯ Kise x reader

{{ 34 days to go }}

- Rin { 02/12/14 } 💓