#58 Gay [Kuroko x Male] -requested-

Dedicated to @felicia_darkstalkers ! Honestly, I can't imagine Akashi being gay, so, I'll just do Kuroko ( o x o )

And this is my first time writing yaoi, so please bear with me if it's a terrible attempt ;n;

---

Warning: Contains yaoi >> gay content. If you don't support it, I suggest you read no further.

---

"I've liked you for a long time, [Last Name]-kun," [Random Girl] says as she blushes and looks down, "It's hard for me to admit, but I've developed feelings for you."

You look at her and she stares at you, "I'm sorry," You say and her lips quiver, "No, no, it's not- I just..."

You grab her shoulders, "I don't like... Girls."

"What?" She stares at you, wide-eyed. "So all this time..."

"I'm already taken," You admit. "I'm sorry, [Random Girl]-san."

"That's okay, I hope you have a happy life, [Last Name]-kun." She says as she walks away from you.

You walk away too, going to Maji Burgers to meet Kuroko, your boyfriend. You sit down at your usual table as you see your boyfriend sitting there with a vanilla milkshake in hand.

"[First Name]-kun," You hear the soft voice of your boyfriend.

"Hey, Tetsu." You call him, a smile playing on your lips.

"Is everything alright?" He asks, and you take his hand from across the table. A light blush dusts his cheek and you smile.

"Yeah, everything is just wonderful." You fiddle with his fingers as people who passed by gasp at how a handsome person like you was gay.

---

You and Kuroko walked together, hand-in-hand. 'Fag' you heard a nearby couple say, his girlfriend hitting him when he did.

Kuroko looks down and you stop him in his tracks. "Stop it," You tell him, lifting his chin up, his eyes meeting yours, "Don't be so ashamed, screw them."

"But, it's rude to say that word, [First Name]-kun," He says.

You peck his lips, making him blush. "Let them say what they want to say, we control our own lives."

And since then, Kuroko and you acted like a normal couple in public, not caring what other people say about your relationship.

---

Coming Soon:

☯ Kuroko x tsundere -requested-

☯ Takao x reader -requested-

☯ Aomine x marching band reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

{{ 45 days to go }}

- Rin { 21/11/14 } 💓