#28 Haunted House [Midorima x Reader]

You had a school festival and your class decided on a haunted house. And when I say your class, I mean the generation of miracles and kuroko deciding it and the everyone else agreeing to it, excluding some scaredy cats including yourself but since it was an outnumbered vote, it was decided.

[A/N: Let's pretend you're scared if you aren't, okay? 😅]

You wanted to help out with the decorations and such but you had a really bad cold so you couldn't attend school for the whole three days.

When you were better, you went to school. And that was basically the day before the school festival. Since you didn't help out, they made you face your doom, to try the haunted house first.

"B-but Momoi-san..." You tried as you were dragged by Momoi and a few other girls to the location your class was assigned to. "Can't s-someone else g-go?"

"No, everyone else helped!" She argued dragging you faster, making you sweat drop.

When you arrived there, you saw Akashi and Midorima at the door, Akashi watching you smugly while Midorima had a dark aura around him.

The thing is Midorima was your childhood friend and he knew how scared you were of haunted houses so he tried to convince your classmates to give you a different punishment, but of course he chickened out, or to say it in a better reference, his pride was in the way, scared of being teased of liking you, or something like that.

"Aka-kun, can't I have a different punishment? I really wouldn't mind cleaning the class myself or something," You tried convincing your friend, Akashi.

He hummed, "Is [First Name] scared?"

"N-no but..." You fiddled with the hems of your clothes.

Momoi put her hands on your shoulders, "Oh come on, [First Name]-chan~ It's not that scary, I promise!"

Momoi threw her puppy dog eyes and your couldn't resist. [A/N: Honestly puppy dog eyes don't work on me but okay 😂] You sighed, "Okay..."

"Yay!" The girls cheered, pushing you into the house.

In a moment, they were gone, leaving you all alone. You took a deep breath and began walking through the house. The location was surprisingly huge, making the house look hecka real.

It was really really dark, but you could at least see where you were going.

You heard a twitch snap, and you gulped but continued walking, you felt something above you while you heard whispers and you screamed, running towards nowhere.

You found a room and locked yourself in there, but that of course, wasn't the best idea.

You felt someone behind you, and you turned around and you saw a girl in white, with her hair covering her face.

You screamed again and hurriedly opened the door, shutting it behind you.

You walked away and onto the stairs. The lights that lit the staircase began to flicker on and off and a girly screech fills the room as the lights die off. You, being to scared to move, decided to crouch down and cover your eyes and ears.

You felt hands on your shoulders and you screamed, tears filling your eyes. Nobody exactly knew you were scared, so your classmates didn't take you out of there.

"Calm down, [First Name]." You hear a very familiar voice, "It's only me."

You opened your eyes and surely, it was only Midorima trying to calm you. "Sh-shin..."

"Are you okay?" He asks, hoisting you up from your crouched position. You shook your head no. You hear him sigh and pull you into a hug. "It's only cosplay nanodayo. They aren't real and are only props and all that."

You tried telling yourself that, but failed miserably when you heard another girly screech.

"Come on, let's get out of here." He says, letting go off you and holding your hand.

He led you through the rest of the house, assuring you and hugging you when you're too scared to move. Until the end, he didn't let go of your hand.

---

At the end of the house, the class was gathered.

"I'm so sorry [First Name]-chan! I didn't know you were really scared!" Momoi comes up to you and tackles you in a hug.

"Th-that's okay, Momoi-san." You said.

When she let go of you, her eyes darted to your hand, which you became conscious and instantly pried your hand away from Midorima's.

She shoots you a cheeky smile, "Ohoho, did something else develop from that experience, ne Midorin?"

You blush and look at Midorima as he blushes, pushing his glasses up with his bandaged fingers, "Shut up." Making the class laugh at the two of you and continue to tease you.

---

I want to try a haunted house but Brunei's haunted houses are usually very very exaggerated and I'm a scaredy cat so we are more than ever incompatible 😅

Coming soon:

☯ Satsuki x reader

☯ Kuroko x reader

☯ Teppei x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

- Rin { 18/10/14 } 💕