#76 Youtuber [Akashi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @MarikoVillafuerte !

Thank you for requesting! 💖

---

You were a YouTube star and you were close friends with the team members of the 'Generation of Miracles'.

You had occasional skype calls with them since you weren't in Japan anymore, and on tour, and this was the usual unexpected Skype call you had.

Your phone rang, indicating a Skype call, and you looked at the screen to see 'Kise Ryouta' on the screen. You smiled and answered the video call.

"Hey guys- Oh hello," You laughed as you see only your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro.

He smiles, "Hello [First Name]."

"How did you get into Kise-kun's Skype account?" You ask Akashi and he chuckles.

"Being an emperor has its pros," He tells you and you laugh, imagining your blonde best friend.

"So what's up, Aka-kun?" You ask him and he looks at you with closed eyes, "I mean... Sei-kun," You laugh nervously.

"Are you busy?" He asks and you shake your head.

"I was going to sing for my video but never mind that, I'll do it later." You tell him and he chuckles.

"I'll call you later, stop procrastinating." He tells you, "And that's an order." He playfully smirking.

You salute him, "Hai!" you look at him again, "I'll talk to you later, love you."

"I love you too," He says with a smile before hanging up. You look at the screen and sigh, the faster you finished the video, the faster you got to see him again, so you sang.

While you sang, you couldn't help but smile, thinking about that unexpected call.

---

Hope you liked it! :)

I wrote this literally at midnight when I had this idea --'

Happy belated birthday to Akashi Seijuro!

Coming Soon:

☯ Mitobe x reader -requested-

☯ Nijimura x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x yandere -requested-

☯ Izuki x reader -requested-

☯ Hanamiya x reader -requested-

{{ 12 days to go }}

-Rin { 20/12/14 } ⛄️